• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Avatar interpretations? (yes this is another out of the blue thread by Meg)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;298261 said:
O_O Well when you put it like that it makes it sound so terrible! ;_;

I'm sorry everyone. I didn't mean to offend or upset anyone. I was just presenting a theory I had, but it obviously isn't a very good one. Sorry. Just forget it.

I was kidding!! lol

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Master Vergil;298347 said:
I was kidding!! lol

That's exactly what she's talking about, though. There are no non-verbals on the internet, so your post was taken completely seriously.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ I can't stop giggling at that. No, honestly, I'll stay out of the thread now since I'm not with the mindset of the thread. XDD

Meg

Never the less, all this thread seemed to do was convince me I'm wrong. Oh well. >_<

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
depending on the person, really. but i see an avatar as what the person wants to project themselves as - an indicator to their insecurities and flaws. but then again, i'm something of an asshole deep down so i probably shouldn't have said that. oh well, this feels better out than in. so i'll just use myself as an example so i don't insult anyone.

my avatar is of a crazy smiley face. why would i want to project something crazy or impulsive seeming? because i fear being too normal or ordinary. it means that in real life i either am normal and boring, or i try to project something more interesting such as my avatar in real life, too.

take it as you will, but when i see an avatar that you're wearing i do the same thing.
is it too judgemental?
probably
is it insightful?
in most cases, absolutely.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well then, you could probably point out the reason I have my avatar quite easily. I already know why I use it. :lol:

Meg

OOO OOO! I wanna play! Ok ok ok, let me think.

MV has a Vergil avatar because she's secretly a Vergil fangirl, but she doesn't want to steal attention fromVB, so she pretends to wub Dante. ;)

DT has an avatar of a...whatever that is because he likes anthro stuff.

Cheez, well you already said why. :lol:

I wonder what people think my avatar says about me! DUN DUN DUN! Analyze away. :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;298366 said:
MV has a Vergil avatar because she's secretly a Vergil fangirl, but she doesn't want to steal attention from VB, so she pretends to wub Dante. ;)

I do believe this statement is going to earn me a
56.gif
from VB.
Don't believe the lies, VB, DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES! XDDD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;298366 said:
DT has an avatar of a...whatever that is because he likes anthro stuff.

I wonder what people think my avatar says about me! DUN DUN DUN! Analyze away. :D

It's a Sergal, and it's technically not an anthro because it's an amalgam of many things. (not by my definition, but by the generally accepted one. I dunno why. :lol:)

I think your avatar shows your analytical and curious nature. I can't quite put my finger on it, but that's what I think about when I see your avi.

Meg

Master Vergil;298425 said:
56.gif
from VB.
Don't believe the lies, VB, DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES! XDDD

LIES!

@DT- Actually I just really wub that pic of Lightning. Its pretty! :wub:

Meg

Master Vergil;298425 said:
56.gif