• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Attention all DBZ Fans!

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Are you looking for the one DBZ game to end all DBZ games? Look no further, as you can help make this possible. Nostal Treevax has been working on Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 3 concepts/fan wish sheets for two years, and now, his hard work has finally been paying off. Earlier in August, he was able to show Namco Bandai Games his ideas. Namco stated that if there are enough people supporting Nostal, they will do an RB3 according to him. So far, this guy has been getting nothing but positive feedback for his creative work. He pretty much threw in everything fans have asked for in a DBZ game, and more. 4,000 is the number of likes that Nostal needs to reach on Facebook in order for Namco to consider making DB:RB3 (His page aired recently). So yeah, go support this dude! My faith is in him, and yours should be too, if you're looking for the ultimate DBZ game.

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 3 Project Discussion:

Nostal Treevax's Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nostal-Treevax/198885043468648

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Every year they claim to be making the DBZ game to end all DBZ games or the ultimate DBZ title and every year they fall short. I shall never get my hopes up for another DBZ title until it comes out and its good.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I'm too bored of raging blast/budokai/tenkaitchi games right now

Either they need to make an innovative Dbz game or just stop making dbz games

Top Bottom