• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ate some mushrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'd like to say the mushrooms were very win.

Now for the story!

Me and a couple of My sister's friend were hanging out at one their houses. Nick's house to be exact.
We were just chatting; watching KillBill, and smoking some blunts.

At this time we were waiting for the girls to arrive, much to dismay of my sister. Once the minutes seemed to turn to Centuries due to the weed, they got out some mushrooms.

I refuse to do Acid because I've heard horrible stories and I witnessed sucj story.
The guy put the strip on his tongue, then a couple of moments later jumped up and started taking of his cloths in a panic saying that centipedes were all over him.
Basically Acid makes you hallucinate everything bad thing your thinking about.
All that being thought and said, the Mushrooms seemed like a great alternative.

I ate one...

I don't know how long it took. I don't remember most of the night.
All I know is what happened next was horrible.

After I ate the Mushroom I drank two shots and went to the kitchen to make sandwich when it fvckin' hit me. It felt like a odd kick to the stomach that didn't hurt, but was well remembered because I went over slightly. I put my hands on the walls to stabilize myself before I walked over to the couch. I put my hands over my face... Then I couldn't hear anything.

Everything just faded out.
Then I began to hear L'arena form the Kill sound track.
Link>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS6UpM8_sFM&feature=channel_page

Actually, listen to that as you read.

While I held my face I slowly, and faintly repeated "****", then I moved my hands away to see to shoes come hopping into the room. They started to talk to me in German. I knew it was German for some reason! I just knew it was German, and knew what they were saying.
No I don't remember now.

Anyway, this scared the dog**** out of me!
I just stared as they kept talking, till I looked up and saw my sister was looking in that direct.
I whispered..."Do you see them talking...?"

She nodded with shocked and scared look on her face.
As soon L'arena stopped playing in my head they went back into the kitchen.
By this time the chicks had arrived, and the party began!
I'll leave off here because it gets explicit. But I will say one of the girls was very good with her hands.:lol:

P.s. This should be the default font.

srsly

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i dont this thread is very good as it says drugs are good when they clesarly arent :dry:

Sparda™

Wickse;153544 said:
i dont this thread is very good as it says drugs are good when they clesarly arent :dry:

The moral of the story is 'Don't post something you can't handle!'

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Wow - go you. You're so obviously a mature individual. I think I want to be you when I grow up :rolleyes:

Whatever - keep your silly boy drug stories to yourself - they are neither big nor clever and drug use is nothing to be proud of. End of thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom