• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassin's Creed III rumoured artwork

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Rumoured artwork for Assassin's Creed III.

original.jpg

Source: http://kotaku.com/5889489/is-this-the-star-of-assassins-creed-iii

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Makes sense, America's national symbol is an eagle. I for one hope that they take it from the Native American point of view, since that would be fun. Besides, we'll also be playing as Desmond a lot more, in New York I think (though i REALLY hope not in first person....ever again). Personally, I think that after this arc is closed, they need a new main "descendant" and they should explore times/places like Russia, Feudal Japan, Ancient Egypt, or Ancient Aztecs. WW2 would also make an interesting story. I'm just saying they need to open it up a bit more to more cultures and keep evolving the gameplay. As long as they NEVER do first person again.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I always thought that white clad lads running around during times closer to ours would actually be more easily spotted. While at least in the first games (that I've played) they had those white priests as well, so it wasn't so uncommon. But in a modern war? It's like screaming "I'm the target" to those not knowing you. Anyway, maybe I took this too seriously. It's only a game after all.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
^ true...but then again, Ezio didn't wear only white. Perhaps, since it's during a war, it's more faded and all due to gunpower and whatnot.

Top Bottom