• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassin's Creed III gameplay stills

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Some gameplay stills for ACIII.

AC3_PAX-Still_01.jpg

AC3_PAX-Still_02.jpg

AC3_PAX-Still_03.jpg

AC3_PAX-Still_04.jpg

Source: http://gematsu.com/2012/04/leaked-assassins-creed-iii-gameplay-stills

Dark Drakan

Admin
Looking good, id be a little suspicious if someone was wearing that outfit on the battlefield though as they are the only ones wearing it.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Looking good, id be a little suspicious if someone was wearing that outfit on the battlefield though as they are the only ones wearing it.
Since it's not your first AC, you should be aware of NPC's lack of knowledge between a normal person's clothes and an assassin's clothing style. For them, it's the same thing until you kill someone.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Since it's not your first AC, you should be aware of NPC's lack of knowledge between a normal person's clothes and an assassin's clothing style. For them, it's the same thing until you kill someone.

:lol: very true but in a town the odd person wearing different attire dont really stand out. However in battle with thousands of people all wearing the same thing besides 1 person they would stand out like a nudist at a suit convention.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Not just if you kill someone moving quickly and bumping into to many people are also capital crimes in Assassin's Creed (at least they are in the first game I don't know if they fixed that in the later games.)

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
*fangirl squeal* I cant wait for this to come out x3 Thanks for finding this :D

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Ok, now i'm excited! It looks a lot like AC 1, and that's enough to make me want it!

Top Bottom