• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassin's Creed III - Connor Teaser Trailer

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
998b56d0d23309b35e261de44585ace3.gif
Nowadays every big game is getting the fancy shmancy collector’s edition treatment. So, how exactly does a developer make their game extra special when everyone and their mother has a CE? By releasing three of them. That’s right; Assassin’s Creed III will have three different CEs available, in addition to the standard edition. The most valuable of them appears to be the ‘Freedom Edition’. This lavish bundle includes: a cool lithograph, a 24 cm figure of protagonist Connor, gorgeous Steelbook packaging (courtesy of Alex Ross) and George Washington’s Notebook, which apparently contains secret documents about the Assasins and Templars.
:melons: CLICK THE LINK 4 MORE :melons:
Does the game come with it?
Because i don't need any of that s**t. It took them 3 years to make this game and they need special cool looking collectors editions to sell their game? Why not be confident in your game and leave it at that. I'm sure a lot of people are thrilled about the sweet 3 new CE's but i don't want a bunch of crap to come with my game.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Agreed!
When games have collector editions with statues or art books posters, i'm like GREAT Uhm but i want more in game content. I'm here to buy a game not action figures or to collect art.
If developers really wanted people to feel special the put exclusive EXCLUSIVE COLLECTORS EDITION IN GAME CONTENT in the CE versions & NOT SELL IT TO ANYONE ELSE LATER ON PSN OR XBLIVE. I'm not talking CE exclusive maps, i mean costumes, weapons, vehicles, stuff like that.
Less merchandise more in game collector edition exclusive content.
Its a collector's edition the point is to have something extra to display. You can't put in game content on a shelf. You just aren't the type of person collecter's editions are made for.

Dark Drakan

Admin
48 seconds? That seems a bit lazy. They should have shown a bit of what the weapons can actually do.

Still 7 months away from release, they wont be releasing too much to soon.

Does the game come with it?
Because i don't need any of that s**t. It took them 3 years to make this game and they need special cool looking collectors editions to sell their game? Why not be confident in your game and leave it at that. I'm sure a lot of people are thrilled about the sweet 3 new CE's but i don't want a bunch of crap to come with my game.

Unless you pay for the special edition you wont get any of it. Most games these days have a collectors or special edition variant to offer big fans something extra to collect etc. They are merely giving people an option, can still just purchase the regular version if you dont want any extras.

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
I'm a big fan of AC. Even since the first one came out, I loved it from day one! I love the history, conspiracies & awesome gameplay!

I especially can not wait for, AC 3 in October. American Civil war- going to be excellent! The trailer {'s} looks amazing.

Top Bottom