• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag confirmed, full reveal next week

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The publisher said in a statement to VG247, “We confirm that Ubisoft will announce all the details of Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag on Monday March 4th at 5pm GMT.”

It also sent us the game’s pack-shots, which we reported on this morning.

The images confirm that Black Flag is coming to Wii U and that the PS3 edition contains over 60 minutes of exclusive gameplay.

AC4BF_PC_UK_2D.jpg

AC4BF_PS3_UK_2D.jpg

AC4BF_WiiU_UK_2D.jpg

AC4BF_XBOX360_UK_2D.jpg

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/28/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-confirmed-full-reveal-next-week/

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I gotta laugh at "60 minutes of exclusive gameplay", i mean i know it's something that console fanboys are going to start a riot over but "Oh man a full extra hour of gameplay!" doesn't really come across to me as a selling point.

Hell if anything it just makes me go

sulu.gif

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Nice find!
I'm not sure I'll get this myself. I didn't get 3 either.I guess I'll wait for some footage to make up my mind. I hope it's not going to be all about sea battles though.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Pirates are freaking awesome. AssCreed is not. Seriously, I do not have high hopes for this whatsoever. Especially since it's coming out so soon you know Ubisoft is just wanting that AssCreed money by Christmas time. The naval battles were probably the only decent thing about 3 and this idea of pirates will probably try to put more emphasis on that so you think Ubisoft is honestly taking their time and working on the games or are they just trying to dish out a quick buck with something they saw was about the only thing they liked about 3?

I don't think the AC name will deliver a fun engaging pirate game especially since AC has peaked with 2 and never did anything new since. The series reached the stagnant point fast and and this game coming out so soon just proves Ubisoft is only worried about getting out an annual release every year. AssCreed is now CoD but just of a different color.

Somebody needs to make a Grand Theft Auto style Pirates game. Tell me that wouldn't be awesome, I dare you. Open world pirates doing any kind of criminal deeds pirates are known for. That's the recipe for epicness my friends.

Reactions: Meg

Dark Drakan

Admin
If they can make vast improvements from ACIII then I might be a little more interested but as of this moment im not hugely thrilled by the thought of yet another AC game being churned out. Just seems to be turning into Ubisoft's cash cow & the milk is turning a little sour at this point. Ive enjoyed most of the games to an extent (I love the engine too) but each has had annoying flaws & some stupid design decisions. ACIII has bored me to the point that I just want to get to the end now & move onto something else, I cant be bothered with side quests or anything like that as everything is just dull. Normally I spend 3/4 of my time doing side quests in games but they are just so half arsed in ACIII that I gave up with them & just want to finish the story now.

Reactions: Meg

ZeroLove

I really don't like pirates... and I think it is really unfitting AC. I can't take this seriously...

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I really don't like pirates... and I think it is really unfitting AC. I can't take this seriously...
If you think about it, there is multiple ways about making an AC due to the high amount of Assassins and their locations o:

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I do not have high hopes for this no matter what footage i'm gonna be seen until i played the full game. I got very high hopes for ACIII that it will surpass ACII but it did not after all that hype and footage.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I do not have high hopes for this no matter what footage i'm gonna be seen until i played the full game. I got very high hopes for ACIII that it will surpass ACII but it did not after all that hype and footage.
It's like they gave us a ****ty build of AC3, that E3 footage was the greatest one yet..

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
It's like they gave us a ****ty build of AC3, that E3 footage was the greatest one yet..

Many people were disappointed in ACIII because of the lackluster missions. Connor is also pretty mixed. Some find him likeable some didn't unlike Ezio. But to me, my greatest complaint is how they execute the ending of Desmond's storyline. It's like they are doing it on purpose for the sake of having more Assassin's creed games thus more money.

Thank god that it seems Alex Hutchinson is not the director this time.

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
I hope this really wraps up the modern storyline, i mean what they did to desmond in 3 wasnt "wrapping things up", it just making it more confusing. Also i hope that the engine is stable and not crappy like AC3. I dont want another boston lag issue.

Top Bottom