• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

As much as I love the Classic Dante Skin.....

s8ntmark

it doesn't really fit into the world of DmC. it just looks like he's dressed up as Dante from DMC3. Like he's wearing a costume.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I don't use it at all, personally. :/ I mean if I wanted to play as classic Dante then I'd just go back to the originals..
I use the Neo Dante costume, Brandon Lee The Crow ftw.

crush

It seems from the concept arts, Neo Dante was actually one of the designs NT sent to capcom.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
it doesn't really fit into the world of DmC. it just looks like he's dressed up as Dante from DMC3. Like he's wearing a costume.

Which is funny, because that was the entire point of not dressing Dante up like that in the contemporary setting they had in place.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
This is exactly what I've been saying, it doesn't fit, looks stupid and defeats the new Universe.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
Since I pre-ordered on Steam I got all the costumes when I got the game and I have only used the Classic DMC3 Dante skin for the entire game. I will admit it does not seem to fit too well into the game but it's just what I'm so used to and I love it. Dark and Neo Dante are also awesome though.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
This is exactly what I've been saying, it doesn't fit, looks stupid and defeats the new Universe.

It's fine as a random skin for fans of the old, just as any other alternate skin is in a game. Just something fun and extra.

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
Because the classic Dante skin is an extra. It's not supposed to fit the new universe. It never was. It's just there to be a bonus in the game for anyone who wants to use it.

Top Bottom