• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Article: Why each Devil May Cry game is the best AND worst in the series

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka958

Don't trust people
DMD is the only thing that's even remotely challenging in DMC. Normal is such a walkover it shouldn't be called normal, DMC3 made normal normal unlike the rest. Hard is like, what normal should've been and DMD/Very Hard is like... just a little below hard or something. .-.

Back on topic though.
Cool thread Meg. Like making every game shine by showing their good sides and every games greatest downsides showing what make them bad.
But that's just stating what you said. <.< So like... I'll just say awesome.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Wow. Um... Now I feel like the odd man out, as I don't often play on DMD after completing it. >.>
Don't. I don't play on it either, I'll play on Hard/Son of Sparda the most

DMD is the only thing that's even remotely challenging in DMC. Normal is such a walkover it shouldn't be called normal, DMC3 made normal normal unlike the rest. Hard is like, what normal should've been and DMD/Very Hard is like... just a little below hard or something. .-.
Anybody who thinks DMD mode is hard should try Ninja Gaiden Sigma, the first one, 2 is too easy now :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Anybody who thinks DMD mode is hard should try Ninja Gaiden Sigma, the first one, 2 is too easy now :D

Amen to that. The first Ninja Gaiden (played Black) is alot harder and challenging and the higher difficulties is at least something fearful in a sense unlike the highest DMC difficulty which can be compared to Ninja Gaiden's Normal difficulty wtf. -.-

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Word of advice @Gloomozu , bumping threads over a certain gap especially when over a year from the last post is frowned upon and kind of against the rules , just a heads up

as to the thread , DMD is tough, but i find playing hell and hell to be a more fun challenge personally

Reactions: Meg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom