• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Art

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
any type, as long as it's not ugly or scary, i personally like the illusion of time, made by that guy with the handle bar mustache

Phage

Heartbreaker
the illusion of time, made by that guy with the handle bar ? do you mean the Persistence of Memory by Salvador Dali [link]?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Oh, that one. It doesn't exactly look cool, though. This looks kinda real, though, I don't know who made it.
7yojw4m.jpg

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
All sorts really. I love Van Goghs 'Night Sky' in particular though :cool:

I'm more into music and literature than art though.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Painting sometimes reflects your mood and personality. Sometimes when I'm angry, I just take a whole lot of paint and dump it onto the page. :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm one of those uncultured people who don't "get" art. It means nothing to me on any deeper a level other than "ooh, that's pretty" or "what the hell??"

I don't like all the pretentiousness that comes with art - the way people try to work out the deep meanings behind the artist's concepts - to me, if there's a bowl of fruit on a table in the painting, then it's a painting of a bowl of fruit on a table, not the representation of a dark and twisted psyche trying to break through the constraints of an essentially bourgeois society. It's frickin' fruit.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I don't like a lot of modern art. Anyone can come up with that stuff. If I took a photo of my room (horrendously messy) I could call it a depiction of where normality meets chaos thus resembling the apocalypse!:lol:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
:lol: I guess you could put that on a canvas and call it 'Art'. Well, any painting is art, so many people get so much money by just making some crappy painting. A whole lotta colours together and whalla! You have a good and expensive painting, right?

Top Bottom