• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Armored Core rp?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DreadnoughtDT;212184 said:
Funny that he's such an ass yet his name suggests purity. What a jerk. I bet he respects White Glint, but in the story we're making, the AI-techno-organic Armored Cores killed him via ambush. What cowards...

That was the aim I was going for really, I liked the irony of the name, coupled with his attitude. However, if you actually get a chance to become the guy's friend, or earn his respect, he's very loyal and will defend them with his life, so I suppose there is a sense of purity behind him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;212185 said:
Can i join too but i need someone explain me what are armored cores

An Armored Core or AC is a model of highly specialized giant robot that can be customized to the leisure of the pilot.

Also, as a subsidiary to the AC project, Arms Fortresses are large mobile bases that are heavily armored and are designed to carry AC's and MT's.

MT's are basic mecha that are inferior to AC's in every way.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
For reference, Anubis looks like this, I've essentially blagged the visual style from Zone of the Enders, but the weapon layout and functionality are entirely different.

normal_wallpaper_zone_of_the_enders.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;212191 said:
For reference, Anubis looks like this, I've essentially blagged the visual style from Zone of the Enders, but the weapon layout and functionality are entirely different.

normal_wallpaper_zone_of_the_enders.jpg

I had a feeling. Zone of the Enders is an awesome series that definitely needs to see some love. Long live Jehuty!

And TCD, here's a link to the trailer of Armored Core 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0MmsXdgszA

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The crazy demon;212193 said:
Can some one please send me the page of this game cause i think i need for info of this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armored_Core_(series)

That's a decent place to get some information on the series, as well as giving a fairly detailed list of the individual mech parts and their pros and cons, so you can customise your own mech.

DreadnoughtDT;212195 said:
I had a feeling. Zone of the Enders is an awesome series that definitely needs to see some love. Long live Jehuty!

And TCD, here's a link to the trailer of Armored Core 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0MmsXdgszA

ZoE is absolutely one of my all time favourite game series', the character development and plotline were like nothing else, I loved Anubis and Nohman, Anubis just screamed badass in all its forms and Jehuty was an outstandingly designed orbital frame.
Still, Anubis stands as my favourite, hence the love for it. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I know you love Anubis. Who doesn't? I kind of wish it was the player mech instead of Jehuty, but I think that's asking a bit too much.

I nearly creamed myself when I saw the ship from one of my favorite games, Gradius, turned into a mecha! Long live the Victorious Viper!

Also, is it just me, or are even the normal enemy mecha badass? I mean, Narita's and Leopardo's are pretty cool, and Cyclops' as well, but the others are pretty meh. Mummyheads and Raptors are okay, but whoever came up with the idea for the Clods must be tripping... Seriously? What's with the name? CLOD? Seriously?!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Anubis was far too overpowered in the series to ever be the player mech, and it looked a bit -too- evil to be the good guy's mech too, which was a shame because it was truly something awesome.

The Vic Viper bit was awesome too, somewhat irritating to see that Leo was still a big a pansy as ever though.

They were pretty awesome, never really thought too much of them though, I was always paying attention to the awesome detail of Jehuty. :D

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sorry guys but i changed my mind i think i cannot do this

And to hell it goes what i writed above

Name: Drake(AKA JustTimis).
History: The saver of the Enigmata a galaxy far away from the AC world, but they have the same tecnology, he killed Lord Genu in his ship and he was proclaimed savior, he has 22 years and he as some problems with Duos-Core.
Description:He wears a white shirt and some black jeans, he has black short hair

AC
Name:Savior
Description:Maded at the style of Genu ship, Drake managed to salvage it and he started building his own AC, all parts have the normal red glowing lines.
Head:A Vs. ECM
Core:Hanger Unit, he keeps here one Vibra-Sword to close range, and a plasma pistol to medium range.
Arms:Normal.
Legs:Humanoid.
FCS:Standart
Booster:Two in his legs, for fast movement
Generator:Maded from Genus core, it can give the AC a great deal of energy, but it still deplets in a quick way if the booster are used much
Radiator:Maded from Genus one, it really cold the AC, but it just can be used one time per 5 hours

Its maded to look like a red countert of Jehuty

Jehuty_wat.jpg

Lines of metatron are red.

All armor is black, and It has the same sword, but its a Vibra version that can be attached to Savior arm

Top Bottom