• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Argosax Or Mundus

Who will win

• Argosax The Chaos

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Mundus The Devil King

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
About the last post you did DS, we dont know when Sparda fighted Argosax, it could be after defeating Mundus and before sealing the tower, or it could be after sealing the tower, but still we dont know the exact timeline of Sparda history.

This is a dual edged coment it can make harm to my theory as well.

Sparda™

The crazy demon;225025 said:
About the last post you did DS, we dont know when Sparda fighted Argosax, it could be after defeating Mundus and before sealing the tower, or it could be after sealing the tower, but still we dont know the exact timeline of Sparda history.

This is a dual edged coment it can make harm to my theory as well.

It was after Sparda sealed his powers.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
But it's like I said. If Dante could do it, Sparda should've been able to do it alone too, but he didn't. Dante had the "help" of one woman and her foster mom. That's it. Sparda had a fricking army. What does that say about Argosax's power back then?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
If Dante could defeat Mundus just with the power of the Sparda Sword(Or set of weapom cause it changes his form), and its sayed that Mundus is more powerful that Argosax, then why Sparda needed the Via help to kill Argo, cause if him was weaker that Mundus them Sparda could defeat him alone, not even needing the Devil Trigger.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
it says that argosax is stronger then sparda was at that time.

if sparda fought argosax first argosax is probably stronger. but it dosn't seem likely that sparda fought argosax first. sparda didn't have an army when he fought mudus so he probably didn't have one before that.

he probably fought mundus first and he probably sealed the temen ni gru right afterwards. so his power was probably sealed when he fought argosax. so that is probably why he needed help.

( i said probably alot but i had a reason to. none of us know but this seems most likely)

so Mundus is probably the stronger of the two.

Sone

DUST TO DUST
I vote for Mundus in 1 reason, Dante has sweat against Mundus and its a hard battle in first time of play ( DMC1 ). I easily kill Argosax in DMC2 dunno maybe because of Dante's 2nd DT or Dante is a lot more powerfull then in DMC1....

aka958

Don't trust people
But that doesn't make sense Sone.

Dante was stronger, but how does that make Argosax weaker?

Dante beated Mundus while he wasn't as strong.
Dante crushed Argosax when he was extremely strong.

This is not about Dante.

Mundus, he was defeated alone by Sparda.
Argosax, it was defeated by Sparda WITH a friggin' army!

Sparda™

aka958;227757 said:
But that doesn't make sense Sone.

Dante was stronger, but how does that make Argosax weaker?

Dante beated Mundus while he wasn't as strong.
Dante crushed Argosax when he was extremely strong.

This is not about Dante.

Mundus, he was defeated alone by Sparda.
Argosax, it was defeated by Sparda WITH a friggin' army!

You also forget Sparda fought Argosax when he was weaker and had sealed his powers. Of course he needed help from the Vie de Marli.

aka958

Don't trust people
Ya... I don't even know the order Sparda seal those demons.
Your right.

Then. Who is the best?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think we can't honestly say who's better because of the huge power gaps both of the men fighting them had.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I don't know...oh Damn,I say both but I blame Crapcom for story incosistency[spelling?] issues and no attempt to make it plausible/feasible/more logical to explain.But that's just me.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Mundus because it felt like you were fighting god. Pretty intense plus I loved his gigantic wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom