• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are you ok with it?

Are you ok with Dante's personality in DMC3?

• Yes

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Sorry but I have to say I loathe this personality of Dante, I prefer it when he's less cocky. The one thing that'll definitely be fixed come DMC4.

Chrysander

Yeah, he had more to saw in DMC3, and his lines were amusing. In DMC1, he was pretty forgettable I think, just another standard hero type character.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I like every Dante so far. Even DMC2 guy is not so bad. It's just that the whole setting/style was not DMC and the same applies to Dante as well. He looked like a dedicated Demon Slayer right of a movie like Van Hellsing but with demons.:lol:

DMC4 Dante is a fusion between DMC1 Dante and DMC3 Dante, which looks great.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah it does. But, I still dont dig the stubble. Why is he so old? He is making me feel outta place... damn... if only his brother could come back and slap some scense into him. Hmph!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The old part is starting to make me worry too. From DMC3 to DMC1 20 years almost passed.
But Lady is only 10 years older. Time travel?:lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well now that we know that Mary is 10 years older, id say Dante is 28 in DMC4. As for DMC1 Dante's attitude, I thought it was kewl. (dispite the voice acting.)

The Phantarch;53413 said:
Sorry but I have to say I loathe this personality of Dante, I prefer it when he's less cocky. The one thing that'll definitely be fixed come DMC4.

Not so sure about that. Dante seems even more cocky in DMC4 from what i've seen. Did you see the Dante Nero battle? Besides, Dante has every right to be cocky. Being able to get stabbed in the heart and walk around like nothing happend like 10 seconds later, who wouldn't be cocky? In my opinion though, I don't believe he's as cocky as some people exagerate him to be.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Young, cocky… I can’t help but like his enthusiasm: the way he looks at each boss fight as a fun game. His cries of Woo! on Free Rides, and C’mon! when doing a Drive. I love it :)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
And ya know that's what makes Dante different from your average same ol same slayer. All those other guys are so predictable and all that other stuff.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
His cocky attitude is the best:) ...IN DMC1,DMC3,DMC4 he is still the coolest character:cool: ..let's hope he continues his attitude for other games...DMC2 is just too depressing...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom