• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are you having trouble getting UMvC3?

Have you seen one?

• Total voters

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I've been hearing rumors that it's been getting more difficult to come across this game. Have you seen any copies floating around recently? If so, when?

Also, what's your favorite team setup?

Here's mine:

Strider, Taskmaster, and of course, Zero.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Haven't seen any, besides my own.
My favourite teams usually include:
-Vergil
-Deadpool
-Ghostrider
-Wolverine
-Dante

But I'm mostly playing random characters, so either one of these is there somewhere.
It's been ages since I've played though (no xbox live gold and stuff)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've got it on three platforms, so I don't look ( if you've got it, what's the point in asking... :rolleyes: )

Vergil, Deadpool, Dante.

DantesLink

Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, those rumors might be from the licensing pull that happened. Seems like Marvel/Disney pulled the licensing that where made priory to the purchase of Marvel by Disney. So most Marvel games by Capcom, as well as others companys like Konami and Activistion pulled their games from digital purchase and most likely halted production of physical versions. Whatever's out there is all we got...

Also; Ryu/Spencer/Dante for life!!!

Last edited:

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I haven't seen it in any local stores...I hope it doesn't disappear. I was planning on getting it at some point just to have Vergil and Wesker, two of the most badass characters ever, fight on the same team.

Top Bottom