• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are you attached/getting attached to Nero already?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dang, I don't know why, but part of me doesn't want to get to attached to Nero...but he's so damn cute and bad ***! Egh, I hate him.

Has Nero already caught your heart or fanship dispite the fact the game hasn't even come out yet?

BTW, another question I was thinking about yesterday...Do they make these bizniches fine on purpose? I mean, they couldn't have made the Sparda Twins and Nero irrsistibly hott by accident. Are they seriouly trying to attract female fans, or was it a coincidental beautiful accident?

Nero makes me sick, I can't stand him. He's quite an entertaining character and I can't wait to see more of him. He's such a darling.

1466356522_ff3a3e65b4_o.jpg

Look at this loser, he thinks he's so cool with his whittle demon arm. He kicks *** with that demon arm. Fake a$$ Sparda twin, he so qualifies for the job though. Sparda bless you...you b.a.s.t.a.r.d. :dry:

Chrysander

I like Nero a lot more than I used to... but that's mainly because I have seen more of his moves, and they seem pretty cool. I did like the drama of him getting upset and pounding the ground with his hand, he has a lot of energy and passion which is good, he certainly isn't bland. But the main reason that I like the game is because of the combat and the weapons, so if he doesn't deliver there, then I won't be a Nero fan

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I love Nero!!! <3 I know the game isn't out yet, but I already like the passionate and dramatic story he appears to have. I'm always up for something new, I mean... COME ON!! We've stuck to Dante for 6 years!!! It's time he shared the spotlight!!

danteluvx

I love Dante and Nero both, just trying to choose between the two is a b**ch. I mean Dante is my favorite, but it looks like Nero's a winner. Damn, I just wanna play them both to death.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
I been attached since his db was unveiled. I could practically taste the possibilities. I've always thought it was a great idea. Honestly, I think I am more attached to their move list than anything else. Except Vergil. I like everything Vergil. Vergil = absolute badassery

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
asia22292;64257 said:
I'm always up for something new, I mean... COME ON!! We've stuck to Dante for 6 years!!! It's time he shared the spotlight!!

No way man. How long have people loved Spider Man? He never shared the spotlight. Well, kinda with Venom, but SM is always the main hero.

I love Dante and Nero both, just trying to choose between the two is a b**ch.

You don't have to, like them both. :D

I don't think Nero will ever surpass the twins badassery, but he can be up there.

BTW, how come no one has answered my other question?

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Hahahaha!!! I DESPISE Marvel super heros!!! XD *coughs* anyways... I like their sexiness, definitely no complaint there! And yes... if you asked a fair majority of gamer girls like me, we would all say "the sexiness definitely attracts our attention!"

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well it certainly keeps me playing. But of course, the story keeps me going too. Kratos isn't hott, but I like his story.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Dante rocks out loud, but just because somebody else wants to share the spotlight with Dante doesn't mean im going to hate them. In the beginning I was super pi$$ed about Nero being the main lead, but now hes starting to grow on me and anyone who has a motorcycle like handle on the hilt of their sword is bad a$$ in my book. I also digg that awesome blue jacket/hoodie Nero wears.:D

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
asia22292;64257 said:
I love Nero!!! <3 I know the game isn't out yet, but I already like the passionate and dramatic story he appears to have. I'm always up for something new, I mean... COME ON!! We've stuck to Dante for 6 years!!! It's time he shared the spotlight!!

Hehe, correct. I would like to start liking Nero a bit, but Dante seems to just stick with me!! :D
Besides, he is the new character, and he seems okay... for Now! :3
And BTW, Vergilissexy! How could you forget Dante's twin brothers name!? Lolz, I think he's outta the picture for now... What shame, I really like him, though!

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I love Nero!!! I have liked him since the first time I saw him. :)

KingSwole;64270 said:
Dante rocks out loud, but just because somebody else wants to share the spotlight with Dante doesn't mean im going to hate them. In the beginning I was super pi$$ed about Nero being the main lead, but now hes starting to grow on me and anyone who has a motorcycle like handle on the hilt of their sword is bad a$$ in my book. I also digg that awesome blue jacket/hoodie Nero wears.:D

You're damn right.Dante still rocks, but what's the problem in giving a little love to Nero? *huggles Nero*

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah, your'e right there, IloveVergil!
We do have to give the poor Sparda twin look alike a chance... Aw! This is all starting to make me actually like him!!!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
What the topic?

As for me forgetting Vergil's name, I was just kidding. I was pointing out how everyone is gonna give Nero all their love after Vergil skips a game. Everyone seems to have forgot about my Vergy poo. (He hates it when I call em that. XD)

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
IloveVergil;64274 said:
You're damn right.Dante still rocks, but what's the problem in giving a little love to Nero? *huggles Nero*

Yo calm down, it will be ok.

There is nothing wrong with giving Nero some love. Nero is looking even more bad a$$ everytime I see him.:p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well for me it goes like this:p

DANTE

VERGIL

NERO

Just because he's cool and nice doesn't mean he could stand a chance against the twins. Not that I don't like him but he's 1000000000000000 years too young to match them:p
As for the other question, cool-handsome characters are the money:p If Dante was not as bishounen he wouldn't have made such an impact. And since they wanted their new guy to be loved too, they couldn't leave him ugly. The same with the (L)ladies of the game;)

Chrysander

nero's only a little younger than them isn't he? Sparda was over 2000 years old, and now it's being said that Dante can match him, just after 30 years or so.

Top Bottom