• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are you a pirate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncarnatedDemon

This thread is to discuss pirating within gaming industry and why you think people pirate games. Ignore the thread's title, i was asked to not discuss piracy activites.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
getting people to say that they pirate is still the discussion of illegal activity. what would be better is a thread discussing the effect of pirating on the industry as opposed to saying who does it, why they do it and whether they are still pirating.

IncarnatedDemon

getting people to say that they pirate is still the discussion of illegal activity. what would be better is a thread discussing the effect of pirating on the industry as opposed to saying who does it, why they do it and whether they are still pirating.
I will not ask anymore then and suggest other follow this.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
that would be best and also its a valid and interesting subject which comes up often, so as long as people don't start talking about their personal pirating activity then a discussion about piracy is just fine :)

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Ofcourse I'm a pirate.

Space Pirate.

M2_C_SpacePirate_ad.jpg

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
tumblr_lkdratxgXO1qdwcyv.gif

I'm sorry, i honestly don't know how to discuss this without bursting into a fit of laughter, especially after this gif.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
tumblr_lw2jj1QWNU1r0qqyoo1_500.jpg

YES! :troll:

Seriously though, I get confused about emulating games. I've heard it's legal to emulate for 24hrs then you have to delete or it's fine to emulate if you already have the game. Who's to know you have the game thought or if you’re deleting it or not? If they can't control this, surely sites that let you download ROMS and such should be pulled down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom