• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Apologises for posting issues

Dark Drakan

Admin
Havent been informed what the issue was as of yet but many of you will have noticed you got a server error when trying to post anywhere on the boards. It should now have been fixed and we apologise for any inconvienience.

DMC.org Staff

Dark Drakan

Admin
At first i thought it was a quick post error only but then realised it was a posting error in general as no posts or threads could be made. It has since been sorted by the look of it and everything is back to normal.

Meg

Thank you very much Mr. Drakan! That wasn't a long wait at all. You guys are quick. ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
No idea what the issue was and it looks as though it resolved itself without further intervention. If it happens again, please let DD know and he can contact Steve if he deems it necessary.

On the plus side, no one has been able to post anything stupid, "woe-is-me" related and trollish for a while so perhaps you have all got it out of your systems? I do hope so.

Reactions: Meg

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
you weren't.... 'discouraging' people were you? :rolleyes:

On the plus side, no one has been able to post anything stupid, "woe-is-me" related and trollish for a while so perhaps you have all got it out of your systems? I do hope so.

but...then what would i have to post about? can still haz irritate shaz?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
noooooooooo.jpg

Top Bottom