• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Anything you can do, I can do better!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GF9000000Returns

Alright so I've been seeing people talking mad sh*t about Dante getting laid, doing crazy stuff and this and that while the original Dante did the same stuff too. Hell, the original Dante might've secretly f*woman moan*ed Lady and Trish almost EVERY NIGHT right after they're done with their missions!

I'm smelling too much troll-ness man....

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Not to be rude, by haven't you learned what comes of these threads yet?

You know, the kind of thread you seem to have a nack for making that calls out the "antis/haters/skeptics" or whatever for their supposed troll like attitude.

It ALWAYS goes bad and yet you continue to make these kinds of threads.

Why?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Meh, it's not like DmC isn't acting his age what with the getting laid,living in a tip, scarfing down pizza and then waking up with a killer hangover.:p

Who knows what classic Dante got up to in the bedroom. Then again in MC4, he kinda pretend flirt with those glowing demon lures (on the frog demon) and did that 'I'm f--king a hellgate' Lucifer scene. :lol: From the way he acts around Lady and Trish, I'd say that they're the ones f--ing him if he does that with them.

In my opinion,both Dante's are as bad as each other, but classic Dante, you don't explicitly see any of his 'moments'; more like you have to fill in the gaps with the info given. Whereas with DmC, it's right in your face, no room for the imagination.

GF9000000Returns

Not to be rude, by haven't you learned what comes of these threads yet?

You know, the kind of thread you seem to have a nack for making that calls out the "antis/haters/skeptics" or whatever for their supposed troll like attitude.

It ALWAYS goes bad and yet you continue to make these kinds of threads.

Why?

I've been hearing this from both sides, the antis and some supporters (believe it or not).

GF9000000Returns

Please, let's not put labels like "antis" and "supporters" on people.
It's a broad generalization on others, and can be taken offensive by them.
I do, however, support Ninja Theory and wish them the best.

*shrugs* Hey, he was the one who brought them up, I was just trying to correct him, hence I said "people" just to avoid conflict.

Anyway, let's continue cuz I wanna know why it's like that between the two universes.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
What I'm guessing most would say, or at least think is that The DMC Dante's might do some pretty interesting things that would make you assume he may have that type of lifestyle but it is never actually shown. Where as in DmC Dante is shown picking up dancers/strippers and doing other things. I have always had a distaste for the assumption that characters only do what they are shown to have done in game so no one will ever know.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
DMC Dante must have a mom fetish.
DmC Dante just got drunk and laid in one scene and it wasn't a big deal. You couldn't even fap to that sex scene because they didn't even show anything. There was no need to get all anal about it and I thought it was stupid how people said that happened only to be "edgy".

I don't drink or smoke but I have sex and I've had a threesome before. I'm evidently edgy then guys.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
DMC Dante must have a mom fetish.
DmC Dante just got drunk and laid in one scene and it wasn't a big deal. You couldn't even fap to that sex scene because they didn't even show anything. There was no need to get all anal about it and I thought it was stupid how people said that happened only to be "edgy".

I don't drink or smoke but I have sex and I've had a threesome before. I'm evidently edgy then guys.
>DMC Dante must have a mom fetish
Wut. Is it because Trish looks like Eva? If so. Then no, It's common for most or a **** ton of guys to find women, either on accident or on purpose, that resembles their mother, personality wise or looks.
Why? I don't know, it's possible because it's easier for his woman and his mother to get along due to same personality.
Also, threesome part, PEGI 18.
deadpool-in-a-space-ship-o_zps407d2be8.gif

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Wut. Is it because Trish looks like Eva? If so. Then no, It's common for most or a **** ton of guys to find women, either on accident or on purpose, that resembles their mother, personality wise or looks.
Why? I don't know, it's possible because it's easier for his woman and his mother to get along due to same personality.
Trish looks exactly like his mom though and if he is tapping that then he must have some kind of fetish.

AlchemistFromEden

emphasis on resemble, not what basically is a clone in slutty clothing

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Trish looks exactly like his mom though and if he is tapping that then he must have some kind of fetish.
That's not the point I was getting at, the psychology behind why men choose to find women that resembles their mothers is, well their own reason.
Never said anything about him tapping that though, have you ever thought the only reason why he cares about her so much is because she resembles Eva? Dante lost his mother, Trish is the only thing he has that reminds him of her, without Trish. Dante would probably be worse than he is, mentally.
Trish keeps his sanity, safe and sound because of that fact that he lost his mother.
Trish resembling Eva is the only way for Dante to stay intact.
Also, Alchemist, two things. You unignored me, hi again.
one thing: The features of her resembles Eva..clothing is not relevant.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
That's not the point I was getting at, the psychology behind why men choose to find women that resembles their mothers is, well their own reason.
Never said anything about him tapping that though, have you ever thought the only reason why he cares about her so much is because she resembles Eva? Dante lost his mother, Trish is the only thing he has that reminds him of her, without Trish. Dante would probably be worse than he is, mentally.
Trish keeps his sanity, safe and sound because of that fact that he lost his mother.
I know about that whole psychology deal behind what you're trying to say but that wouldn't really apply here if Dante was tapping Trish because she is a straight up clone of Eva. That's just what I'd expect Norman Bates to be in to lol.

AlchemistFromEden

not buying the whole sanity thing because dante was shown in three different arcs with her not being around -_-

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I know about that whole psychology deal behind what you're trying to say but that wouldn't really apply here if Dante was tapping Trish because she is a straight up clone of Eva. That's just what I'd expect Norman Bates to be in to lol.
Question is: What makes you say he is tapping dat? Unless I missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom