• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone seen the Bayonetta trailer?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Is it just me, or is she a female Dante?

It looks like DMC, it looks to play like DMC...
And i can't wait.

I know it's done by Sega and they have someone who used to work for Capcom who was involved with DMC.
(If i was a CEO or Executive at Capcom, i'd feel pretty ripped off!)

I don't understand though how she fires the guns in her shoes!

Sparda™

I won't be a b1tch - no pun intended to the thread creator - and talk nonsense and call It a rip-off.

It is already a rip-off.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I've seen the trailers, gameplay videos and interviews. Love the Japanese website too ^_______^. Bayonetta is one of my most anticipated games!

Edit: You made a thread in the wrong section Vergil. This thread should be in the General Gaming Discussion secion. :)

Keaton

Premium
Bayonetta is made by the same company as Devil May Cry (Capcom) and also created by the same creator ^_6 so, despite it being a rip-off, it still looks pretty fearsome ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
MochaCub;185127 said:
I've seen the trailers, gameplay videos and interviews. Love the Japanese website too ^_______^. Bayonetta is one of my most anticipated games!

Edit: You made a thread in the wrong section Vergil. This thread should be in the General Gaming Discussion secion. :)

Sorry, i got a bit confused! :p
(hand eye co-ordination isn't what it used to be!)

Zato-OW

King
Looks like they fused DMC and NGS together and came out with this. What a perfect idea because they are the two best action games on my list. I'm sure the sells of this game will do well if they decide to release the demo to Live and PSN. Anyway I'm not waiting for the US version, I'm going to import and buy the US version when its released. By the way this game is being made by the Clover team that was fired and shutdown by Capcom. Now they are PlatinumGames. Sega is only publishing the game and that is their only involvement with Bayonetta.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
It's all good Vergil lol

I feel you Zato. I'll definitely be importing Bayonetta as well. There's a lot of other people that I know that will be doing the same.

Nishiva

Living in my little world
Bayonetta <3
Yes it seems like a rip-off but..
The main character is absolutely kickass (Girlpower!)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Did anybody see that 'first 10 mins' video that got leaked a couple of days ago? It seems to have vanished now but it was one of the best intros I have seen in a while.

Top Bottom