• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone knows the soundtrack in the Bone and Samurai Pack Trailers?

8BitHero

Scrub
A lot of people have this problem since the soundtrack hasn't been fully released yet. A lot of the songs by Nosia and Combichrist in the DmC aren't well known yet (because they're new).

Edit:
Oh shi- ccutter beat me to it.
BETLq0n.gif

8BitHero

Scrub
Gotta correct you on that statement, I recieved my DmC OST (the Combichrist one) yesterday.
Ah so it's out now? That's cool. It's still not really known to people yet though, so it's no surprise not many know the songs from the trailers. Some still questioning Lilliths Club saying "it's not Noisia" etc. Did you get it with the game?

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Ah so it's out now? That's cool. It's still not really known to people yet though, so it's no surprise not many know the songs from the trailers. Some still questioning Lilliths Club saying "it's not Noisia" etc. Did you get it with the game?

I ordered it seperately, since it's another album. Some songs are pretty damn cool, my personal favourites are Age of Mutation, Empty and Gotta go. Gimme Deathrace is cool too.
Still dissapointed that this one TGS song wasn't in there, the one with the even the devil may cry line.

Top Bottom