• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone ever see a recurring number in your life?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Post the number and the most recent encounter of this number. Mine is 117. Like, Master Chief's serial number. My most recent encounter is... Well... I checked the amount of people online, and there were 117 guests.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
inb4 23.

I sometimes notice 117, mainly because of Halo as it's kinda stuck in my head.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
15 is my lucky number. Had big things happen in my life when I was 15. The house I grew up in was number 15. My first kid was born on the 15th.
Most recent encounter with the number would be the level I got up to in Bloody Palace before I ran out of time.

Doppelgamer117

Rp as *Xelicor*
Vergil'sB*tch;195393 said:
Can't say i've really noticed.

How or where does your reoccuring number appear?

It appears wherever there can be a number, though I'm not saying it's 117 every single time, it's a number that is kind of stuck. I still remember one day when I was leaning on my bunk bed thinking 'hmm... I haven't seen 117 all day today. Maybe it's over.' Nope. I look at my digital clock not ten seconds later, and it's 1:17. I'm NEVER gonna get a break...

(This is another accidental post... I (Dreadnought) didn't realize that my bro's account was signed in. Treat this post as if it were mine, okay?)

Top Bottom