• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone Else Notice...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
When you do a move like Showdown, Nero says something, but the specter behind him says something else. I can't make out what it says, though. Any ideas?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It says something different than Nero when he uses the Showdown move. Nero begins speaking, then in the middle of his line the ghost begins speaking and finishes after Nero does.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Really? I never noticed because when I use that move a butt load of demons are around me so I have no time to listen to the audio.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I will, I can't believe it talks. Did you know when your fighting Sanctus in the savior if you beat him with I think that move Nero will say something like "it's happening again?"

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Yeah, Nero says different things when you beat Sanctus. If you beat him with his Red Queen normally, he will say something, Blue Rose another thing ect ect. I don't know them all.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I remember looking into this quite closely a while back after someone on youtube said that it sounded like Vergil and the proof was in it's voice:rolleyes: seems to just sound like a distorted demonic echo only a little delayed. Like when Dante in in his demon/dreadnaught form it makes his voice echo like he is in a suit of armour. It's a little different for Nero as he and the demon are still seperated.

Check this one out, the last move he does "your going down" it's a bit clearer to hear the ghost say the same thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcZELXj-9ts
But it's not an echo it's more like they are a hive mind begging the question of whether it is a slave to his will or that it is consciously communicating with him mentally and harmoniously working with him out of choice.
Thats my theory anyway, that they wanted to make the ghost a copycat but subtlety different to make it more menacing so it doesn't just copy what he says, it mirrors the gist of what he says with a sinister demonic groan.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
This has made me a little confused because i wasn't aware that the DT demon said anything, but I swear I've heard the word Vergil.... if not, it was something to that effect.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
ARGH!! damn demons in my head...oh its Nero? :lol:
seriously though, it's kinda hard for me to pay attention when im playin so thnx 4 the vids ^_^

WOOH!! POST #13

asdfen

wow you guys actually have time o pay attention to stuff like that?! When I am in battle I too focused on the enemies and moves to notice stuff like that. I am listening for attack ques :) thats about it

nifty info

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
wow you guys actually have time o pay attention to stuff like that?! When I am in battle I too focused on the enemies and moves to notice stuff like that. I am listening for attack ques :) thats about it

nifty info

Actually the way i beat the secret mission with dante royal block wasnt visual timing oddly enough i noticed when mephistos shoot that ray thing there is a sound they make as the shot fires. so they aim, charge and fire, you hear the sound of the laser firing and then it makes a high pitch when as the sound ends, i listened and used that sound for my royal guard lol:p

Top Bottom