• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anybody out there?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I haven't posted since the 11th June?! Doesn't time fly? I've managed to drag myself out of the abyss that is lack of Dante-ness and return! I haven't been very well and haven't done a lot of anything really. How's things with everyone on here? Anything exciting happening? :)

aoshi

Same here ebony. I don't find some of my old friends(osaka) in here as well. Time does fly. I hope you recover.Nice sig BTW. Though i despise DmC.No point intended.:lol:

Meg

EBONY! :D I wanted to save my 6,000th post on something special, and welcoming you back is it! :D

....though I barely post anymore. :shifty:

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Thanks everyone! :D I'd forgotten I changed my sig to newbie Dante. :/
Congrats on 6,000 posts Meg!
Now I must get back to lurking around.......

Reactions: Meg
Welcome back Ebony
th_084_.gif

@Aoshi : she's left here looong ago.
098eb4a5.gif

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I haven't posted since the 11th June?! Doesn't time fly? I've managed to drag myself out of the abyss that is lack of Dante-ness and return! I haven't been very well and haven't done a lot of anything really. How's things with everyone on here? Anything exciting happening? :)

Welcome back Eb. Sorry for the late reply to your thread. I don't really check this section of the forum anymore.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hi! Thanks everyone. I thought I'd have more to say when I returned.......can't think of anything interesting now I'm here....hmmmmmm?!

Top Bottom