• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anybody else been accepted into the Battlefield: Hardline Beta?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin

7fR7coL.gif

IUbsvu6.gif

C5lJ3NC.gif

OUYskOF.gif

aLIyeMS.gif

bP2TZNs.gif

ksChJIU.gif

svylW4y.jpg

IQmhhfJ.gif

xcPCPcC.gif

IQCAWmB.gif

Steve

Admin
Just a shame it feels a little too much like Battlefield 3 and 4. I genuinely love the new cops vs. robbers angle, but it's like EA are playing it too safe in not switching the game up enough.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Look at you all emotional. Must be that time of the month again, eh?

:laugh:... :jawdrop:...Sorry.... *hides*

All I wanted was access to the Nosgoth Beta... but now they're making people pay for access...

Steve, you are one lucky dude... although this:

TOTALLY fudging creepy... the more I look at it, the scarier it gets.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just a shame it feels a little too much like Battlefield 3 and 4. I genuinely love the new cops vs. robbers angle, but it's like EA are playing it too safe in not switching the game up enough.

Guess they wanted to change it just enough to attract some new fans who arent fans of military/war like shooters but not enough to alienate the current fans. Though from interview I read it was all Visceral's idea to go with the cops and robbers theme and they had worked on quite a few parts of Battlefield before with DICE so they decided to collaborate to create this.

It looks pretty decent and im interested to see what they do with the single player, as its always been lacking. Looking forward to trying it out though (when I can) as cops and robbers is great theme with some potential classic modes. :laugh:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Havent got a PC or PS4 yet so no. :'(

Shall have to wait for XB1 Beta.
That's what you get for buying the Xbone first.

I'm only joking... I know that X1 has almost all the good action games exclusively on its own platform; in fact, I'm probably going to have to buy one myself eventually. *sigh*

Last edited:

Maxman

Whew Thank ****, finally, The idea of Cops vs. Robbers is actually pretty "new" and refreshing IMO
The Military/War theme was getting bland and boring anyways

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Yeah... "um" is probably the only appropriate response to this.

Back on topic:

If I ever have the opportunity to play this game, I'll just do what I do in CS.

Pick the bad guy.

'Cause there's no way I'm going to play as a member of the Oppressor's Goon Squad.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
I'm only joking... I know that X1 has almost all the good action games exclusively on its own platform; in fact, I'm probably going to have to buy one myself eventually. *sigh*

Enjoying my XB1 currently but I do want in on this Beta though just so I can get a general "feel" of the game.

Seeing this & Rainbow Six: Siege took me back to the old days of Steve & I playing older Rainbow Six titles & the SWAT series over LAN on PC.

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
That is a shame. I've played the open betas of 3 and 4 (and a little mp of 3 on a friend's copy) but wasn't impressed enough to buy the full games.

Hmm...guess I'll just wait for Bad Company 3, if that ever happens. :unsure:

The Final Offer

I know Destiny's beta just started today and I've been trying (since the announcement) to get into the Hardline beta and for some reason the website just keep relinking me when I finish logging on to Origin. I don't know why and I am Watchdogin' it out.

I hope it's actually fun though. It just seems like Battlefield is once again trying to match COD.

Steve

Admin
That is a shame. I've played the open betas of 3 and 4 (and a little mp of 3 on a friend's copy) but wasn't impressed enough to buy the full games.

Hmm...guess I'll just wait for Bad Company 3, if that ever happens. :unsure:
Bad Company 2 is one of my favourite online shooters of all time (and the Vietnam expansion, too!). I really hope EA makes a sequel, but not a carbon copy of the latest Battlefields. I've played 5 games of it so far, and it just feels too same-y and unoriginal. It is great fun to play as the popo and dart into combat with the sirens blaring, though, so there's that.

Maxman

Man, Bad Company 2 was the **** !

It was sooo Fun and it's Single Player Campaign was the BAWS when it came to Single Players in Military Shooters :p
I played Battlefield 3 and I still prefer Bad Company 2 over the recent Games

Top Bottom