• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anybody Else Annoyed By The Lack Of Library Files Now?

Sir Psycho No 6

DMC 2, 3 and 4 have all had this problem - barely any info on the enemies.
I loved reading up on the monster's attacks.etc in DMC 1 and i really miss the cool fatalties the monsters could do to you like in DMC 1 (remember when a monster killed you in a certain way the background would go blood red? One example i can think of is the shadow's self destruct where they eat you before exploding).

I've always missed those little details :(

Zato-OW

King
This game failed in so many small area's of the game where as you put it all together it makes a very big difference and a big issue. That proves that small details do really matter.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
The fatality screens were simply a remnant from DMC’s origins as Resident Evil 4. I enjoyed all that, but I don’t miss it.

Dante94513

We aren't talking about the gothic feel or saying areas where this game failed. Anyway, no I don't feel like the library lacked. In fact, I go there more often than in the previous games.

Sir Psycho No 6

Ok i agree and disagree with some of you guys...

I think the library in DMC 4 overall has alot more info to offer than the other game's did. But i really did miss the fully detailed files about the enemy's and theur attacks.etc

I think the fatalities could of been kept because they were just plain awesome.

Top Bottom