• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anybody attending EGX London in September?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hi gang,

Looks like I'll probably be attending this year's EGX London event (formerly known as the Eurogamer Expo), who else is going? We have got to meet up and gossip about the other forum folk whom couldn't make it.

Also, which games are you hoping to see and play early?

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Every year I have aimed to go then either forgotten about it until too late or not been able to get time off work.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
A friend of mine is going, I actually spent to much of my money recently on a family trip and did not have the money for the trip.

Meg

I'll go if you pay for my airfare, hotel, cost of admission, and bodyguard.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I once wore a borrowed MU shirt inside a Scouse bar and lived to tell the tale. How is the question.
How?

I'll go if you pay for my airfare, hotel, cost of admission, and bodyguard.
Bodyguard!? Hell, no. I was about to finance the rest but bodyguards? You got too greedy.
Besides, what do need a bodyguard for in England? Afraid of the Hooligans?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Somehow it wasn't noticed under an open jacket. Maybe the company. My uncle knew everybody in every bar we crawled, but even that doesn't seem sufficient to have spared me a mouth of glass. It's a mystery.

I don't know how football works in England, ese, but in Mexico if you walked into a cantina full of Unam (Pumas) fans wearing a Chivas shirt you'd be lucky to wake up with two missing ribs, a beer can for a kidney, and a Puma tattoo on your chest. That's just us, though.

Top Bottom