• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

any1 got a character idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i made 2 people emond and crimson

EMOND:secret son of sparda
hair coulor:none
eyecoulor:none
height:7feet
weight:n/a (everyone too scared of him)

a demon born by eva right after marriage meant to carry on the demon protection in the human world
instead he destroyed it and is now a imfamous demon general of mundus's armada

70%demon blood 30%human
a flaming skull head with gold centaur horns
a gold cloak like dante's gold dragon arms and legs
a gold cyber tail and two dual mini swords

CRIMSON:the assasin
eye color:blue
hair color:green
height:6.2
weight:n/a (unknown man no record)

a unkown man he burnt all his records of birth he lives no where and has nothing

a green mohawk punk glasses
green cloak like dante's
jeans kombat boots
and fingerless gloves
and chain belt

two dual pistols unlike dante's
and an 2 big bars as swords ends sharpened so able to impale

SilverKnight

Ok, I think I've got something this time.

Name: Leon (short for Leonardo, named after the artist himself)

Alias: The Silver Gun-Mage

Species: Human/Gun-Mage

Height: Same as Dante

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Short blonde

Physique: Slim athletic build

Occupatin: Devil Hunter

Weapon: Silverbolts - dual black and silver automatic handguns modeled somewhat after the derringer, except these are the same size as Dante's guns.

Skills/Abilities: Peak physical conditioning, master marksman, expert in all forms of combat (melee, mid-range, and outer-range), and also a powerful mage who can charge his guns with powerful elemental energy (mostly light-charged) attacks that could kill some powerful devils with a single shot. As a mage, Leon can also heal himself and others.

Personality: Dante's opposite in terms of attitude at times. He's a more polite and sociable person, but shares Dante's love and fierceness when it comes to fighting devils. Leon is also shy, but has better luck with women much to Dante's annoyance.

Background: The descendant of the Silver Gun-Mage who had teamed up with Sparda to fight a powerful devil king. As a child, Leon was forced to watch while hiding as a minion of that same devil king murdered his parents. Before it could attack Leon, his grandfather killed the demon with the Silverbolts and hid Leon away. Fearing that the devil king would soon return, Leon was trained to become the next Silver Gun-Mage.

An older and stronger Leon would leave on his own after his grandfather passed on, traveling the world as he hunted devils while also taking on small jobs for some cash when devil hunting didn't pay as good.

Other: Leon loves to draw and paint.

I'll work out the clothing later.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
your idea is good but i have one question. how can guns the same size as E&I be modeled after a derringer. the primary trait of a derringer is the fact that it is really small. whouden't a larger version of a derringer be just a normal pistol? oh and a derringer is ether a single shot gun or a revolver or a "pepperbox" type gun . "sliverbolts" seems to be a normal pistol not related to derringers.

Sone

DUST TO DUST
DMC need Human ( Man not Lady ) character who kick ass and in 1 of future games find Dante and stub him in chest with Sword and say o Man you are not Human......Dante answers : O REALLY o_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom