• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any way to find the silhouette drawings of Dante and Vergil in the files?

The image next to their health bar on the HUD, I did some digging and found promising names like VergilBackgroundImages_SF.upk but UE4 doesn't want to open them. I know there was a HUD mod that changed them (New Default HUD/HUD New Design is the filename, I got it from here so I'll see if I can find it for reference) so I was wondering if anyone could find the pictures themselves in the files

v3qNvZyD5O2QrsV2QehCXhZadDO6Xxgms6A8WHFCwKAimT5Mm9EJyMnYdu6iySvJcMeXUA=s85

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Here is transparent png sorry for my reply enjoy I must dig the net but it not high resolution but it will do the job for you:
latest

Last edited:
Here is transparent png sorry for my reply enjoy I must dig the net but it not high resolution but it will do the job for you:
latest
Thank you very much , it's this one from dmc vergil's downfall dlc the icon next to health bar and the character called
hollow vergil ,
v3qNvZyD5O2QrsV2QehCXhZadDO6Xxgms6A8WHFCwKAimT5Mm9EJyMnYdu6iySvJcMeXUA=s85
, i did some digging i found this picture with two of those characters i assume some one mod it but could not found a one with just the icon and high resolution >> this is what I found (https://pix.playground.ru/dmc_devil_may_cry/927608/)
I hope with your experience you can find it I'll be thankful.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Here as I said give me a picture of a mod or something and I will hunt it down for you guys enjoy :cool::

Hollow Vergil Mod By Volderofrap (Link is disabled)

I put a little extra tool for that hud so you can extract the tpf file, just hover the file over it and the files in the tpf will be unlocked.

Update: my job in this section is done the file will be removed from my cloud space so have a good day guys but if you need it again just PM me.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Here is a video about DDS files just download the nvidia DDS tool and save it to another format (png recommended for transparent images most of the time) with this tool:
(also clicking on video take you to the original location of the video).

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
And here is my gift to you use this HD Vergil DMC 4 SE for your profile pic and it will show the difference between other users and me.
latest

Last edited:
Top Bottom