• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any Street Fighter fans out there?

Nightwraith

Shadow's Mistress
Anyone here a nut about Street Fighter, in all forms like I am? Or anywhere near it? I even made a role play forum based on the anime series Street Fighter II V, in case any role players here are interested. http://street-fighterrp.proboards80.com/index.cgi It'd be nice to play with some fans, and if someone doesn't know much about the anime series, I posted a wiki page that is completely accurate and lists a summary of every episode, details on every character, ect...

Nightwraith

Shadow's Mistress
I wasn't sure. If it isn't, then you need to post it in the rules, 'cause it's not listed there. It's not like it has any relation to DMC and therefore drawing away any members, anyway. But if it's in violation of the rules and a moderator/admin tells me so I will take it down.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I've never had the chance to play the other 3, but SF4 is one of my anticipated games to be released.

Curse

Cursed Girl
dude i love street fighter! this is awesome! btw i'm gonna be chun li in the next cosplay festival in mah country
anyway sweet to know that there are still some old school fans

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Big Streetfighter fan here, I had Streetfighter Vs SNK for PS2 until some low-life stole it, I used to play the original Streetfighter 2 in the arcades when I was 14 or 15 then got the turbo version for the megadrive when it was out. Favourite characters Ryu, Akuma, Ken and M. Bison.

Top Bottom