• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any Sons of Anarchy or Banshee fans?

Dark Drakan

Admin
I was going to make 2 seperate threads but thought I would put them in the same one as I havent watched Sons of Anarchy properly yet. Just wanted to see what others thought about it as im thinking of buying all 4 seasons from Ebay, watched first episode & thought it was good though.

However I have watched every episode of Banshee (created by Alan Ball) that has been on TV so far however & im enjoying it (around 5-6 episodes in UK). It has everything so far, sex, violence, nudity, also biker gang in last episode. Basic premise of show from Wikipedia is:

Banshee takes place in the fictional small town of Banshee, Pennsylvania. After serving 15 years in prison for stealing diamonds from a Ukrainian gangster called Mr. Rabbit, the unnamed protagonist travels to Banshee to find his heist accomplice and former lover, Anastasia. When he finds her, the protagonist learns that she is now a married mother of two living under the assumed identity of Carrie Hopewell. Later, when the incoming Sheriff is killed, the protagonist takes on his identity as Lucas Hood with the help of his computer hacker friend Job, becoming the town's new Sheriff. Banshee sees Hood struggle with adapting to his new identity while dealing with the machinations of local crime lord Kai Proctor, and remaining hidden from Rabbit.
Here is a trailer from one fight scene after he discovers a cage fighter has beaten & raped a woman so goes to arrest him.​

Top Bottom