• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any Koei Samurai/Dynasty Warriors fans here?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Are you a fan of Koei's Samurai/Dynasty Warriors, Warriors Orochi series? If so lets join together and talk about it.

I'm a big fan of the Samurai Warriors series. I also love the Warriors Orochi. Give a thumbs up if you think Musashi, Nene and Sun Wukong rock!

Kogarashi

~Devils Never Cry~
^Nice sig. :p

I'm also a fan of KOEI's games. My favourite games are Samurai Warriors but I like Warriors Orochi too. My favourite character is Date Masamune.

Musashi FTW!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Nice sig. :p

I'm also a fan of KOEI's games. My favourite games are Samurai Warriors but I like Warriors Orochi too. My favourite character is Date Masamune.

Musashi FTW!
Credit to Chocolateghost79 for the Sig. That guy makes wicked Sigs. ^_^ Super Sentai for the win!!!!!!!!!
Warriors Orochi is just a amazing idea. Cao Cao and Nobunaga in the same game is awesomeness times 9000!!!!

ZeroLove

I was a big fan of Samurai Warriors. I prefer the Japanese history over the Chinese one, but SW3 to PS3 was never released here, for some reason. Only for Wii and I don't have a Wii. :(

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was a big fan of Samurai Warriors. I prefer the Japanese history over the Chinese one, but SW3 to PS3 was never released here, for some reason. Only for Wii and I don't have a Wii. :(
Yeah that sucks that they did that. The PS3 version of the game was more in demand in Japan than it was here. I have the Wii version but I'm waiting for the Xtreme Legends expansion to be released.
In a lot of ways Samurai Warriors 2/Xtreme Legends 2 (combined) is a better game than Samurai Warriors 3.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Dynasty Warriors 5 was my favorite DW. I kind of stopped playing Koei games for awhile after that. No real reason why, it just kind of happened. So I didn't really get into Samurai Warriors. But there is a Capcom game called Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes for the PS3 that fits into this category. I bought that game a couple years ago and it's a lot of fun. It's a little over the top compared to DW but it's pretty entertaining. Oichi is an absolute beast in that game. And Tadakastu is a Gundam XD

Oichi
oichig.jpg

Honda Tadakatsu
hondah.png

Meg

I played Samurai Warriors 2: Empires a lot when it first came out for PS2. I played several others in the years around that time, but I've since grown sick of it. I tried playing 6 Empires recently and couldn't do it. It was fun for about an hour. Shame. :(

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
I played Samurai Warriors 2: Empires a lot when it first came out for PS2. I played several others in the years around that time, but I've since grown sick of it. I tried playing 6 Empires recently and couldn't do it. It was fun for about an hour. Shame. :(
That's the same problem I've been having with Koei games recently. My friend tried to get me to buy the newest Warriors Orochi but it's just not as much fun as it used to be.

Reactions: Meg

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
YAY! Dynasty Warriors! :D
Although I was dissapointed with the lack of character stories, the cutscenes were pretty awesome! :)
DW5 is my favorite, But nothing can beat Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3! :D :lol: ^_^

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's the same problem I've been having with Koei games recently. My friend tried to get me to buy the newest Warriors Orochi but it's just not as much fun as it used to be.

Warriors Orochi 3 you mean? After I unlocked all the characters and finished all the stages their was nothing else to do but level up the characters. (I already did all that in Warriors Orochi 2, so I stopped playing it) Maybe I'll go back and level everyone up, who knows.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I will say this:
Why the Hell does Zhang Jiao have to be an a**hole and why do I have to get his Final Weapon?!...

Top Bottom