• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any hope bringing back old DMC?

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
I was like "It's this year or never."
I acknowledge DMC's death. Like @trickSTAR said, it's new Megaman now.

Nearly 10 years of my life passed as a huge fan of the series. I almost feel like I lost someone very, very close to me... At least we got to see everyone for a last time, a somewhat proper goodbye scene.

Dante and all of DMC will keep staying in my heart, in their own special place. Thanks for giving me a wonderful childhood.
"Will we meet again?"
Until next time...if it ever happens.

Frazz

General gamer
I'd say we can't fully give up until we know what Itsuno is working on. If he's working on Rival Schools 3 as his Twitter seems to hint at then DMC is done but until I know what his project is then I'm holding onto some hope... An incredibly small amount of hope but it's hope nonetheless.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
I'd say we can't fully give up until we know what Itsuno is working on. If he's working on Rival Schools 3 as his Twitter seems to hint at then DMC is done but until I know what his project is then I'm holding onto some hope... An incredibly small amount of hope but it's hope nonetheless.
That's how I feel, I need to know what Itsuno's project is before I can completely move on.

Top Bottom