• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any Hidden Or Secret Things For Special Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
I Was Wondering If There Are Any Sercrets Or ANy More Unlockables Becasue I've Gotten Everything And I Wasn't Sure, Well Here's A List Of What I Accomplished:
Got Both Dante's And Vergil's Costumes All Of Them
Beaten All Of The Levels For Dante And Vergil
Dante And Vergil's Weapons and Guns/Summond Swords Are Maxed Out Meaning I've Got Everything/All Of There Moves And Upgrades
Bought All Of The Items
Both Dante And Vergil Both Have A Full Life Bar And A Full DT Guage And Both Have 99999 Red Orbs
Got All Of Their Movies
Got All Of Their Extras Like pics and vids In The Gallery
Both Dante And Vergil Beat/Got Up To Level 9999 On Bloody Palace.

Well There's My List Of What I Accomplished So If Anyone Can Help Please Do I Just Need To If There Is Anything Else I Can Do Besides Playing The Game And Having Fun, Like If There's Anything Else Hidden Or Sercrets That I Have To Do Stuff Like That
Anyone Please Help!

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Alastor12;13838 said:
You've got all
Maybe you tell me how to clear m 19 DMD with SS rank?

Well First Of All How Good Or How Fast Are Your Combo's And For Which Character Both Dante Or Vergil?, Or Just One Or The Other Because It Depends By A Lot

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Well Ok
Since We're Talking About Vergil Then Have You Mastered All Of His Moves And Different Combos So That Your Combo Meters Are At The S's If So Then Email Me Or Something So Then I Can Give A Very Helpful Walkthrough.
But If Your Not At The Point Where You Can Get Your Combo's At At Least An S Then Practice Practice Practice!

Oh And One More Thing If You Haven't Already Try To Master Jump Cancelling It Helps A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom