• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anti-Bot Method

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Can i suggest that all members must have at least an avatar as they are joining the forums...?Maybe this method can filter out bots,but i am not really sure...:unsure: what are the admin and mods comments...?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
could be a good idea, could be a new rule that all must get an avatar if they are to join. nice idea Chaos Master if it works *but I think the admins would have already considered that perhaps*.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The bot problem is already kept to a minimum, lads, no need to worry so much about it. As for the suggestion, it's kinda weird. What if someone doesn't want to use an avatar?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
i afraid that bots may carry a Trojan...if can,the avatar rule will be a MUST for all DMC community members...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tony_Redgrave;71344 said:
The bot problem is already kept to a minimum, lads, no need to worry so much about it. As for the suggestion, it's kinda weird. What if someone doesn't want to use an avatar?

Yeah some people dont upload avatars right away and would be impossible to tell.

Chaos Master;71349 said:
i afraid that bots may carry a Trojan...if can,the avatar rule will be a MUST for all DMC community members...

As you dont see even 80% of the stuff that gets posted here i wouldnt worry about that as we remove all of it.

darkslayer47

Yea I mean all of people don't upload theirs for awhile when they join, and we might just delete the good people if this rule happens. So we should not worry, there must be something else way to see if a bot is here.

Top Bottom