• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another returning DMC cast member

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Hiroyuki Koyabashi said that Dante won't be the only returning cast member of the DMC series. Who do you think's going to return besides Dante? I personally think Vergil's going to return, he just seems the most likely to.

Mobfigurz

I wish Vergil returns, it would make for an interesting storyline and line itself up for an awesome sequel, and well, Vergil is important to DMC so it would be nice.

But I have a sneaking suspicion that one or maybe several past female Characters may return, namely Trish and/or Lady.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
With my rotten luck on hope, im guessing it just gonna be some previous female character. (Lady, Trish, Lucia) I hope it's Vergil, but like I said, I have rotten luck with hope.

morrigan

I guess it's Vergil. All of us know Nero's famous words about power. Capcom give us a bait. Hmmm.... That's a switch.
And I would be glad to see Lady and Trish. Both. It's could be fun... But Kyrie plays female role. So... I not sure of them.

X_nick_X

Well the anime has Trish and lady so unless they get killed or go somewhere I'd bet they would be back no idea why they would need to go to Europe though:huh:
Or like most people say vergil since he is a major chacter in dmc(the only character to turn up in two games and play a pretty big role in it.)
I personally think he's the one behind the whole religion of sparda;)

Stillborn

Devil's heart
It would be fun if Vergil would return, but to be honest I think that Vergil will not be back. Because Dante fell in love with Trish IMO I think that Trish would be the one. And honestly I want Trish to come back.

By the way, If Nero is Dantes child, who is his mother?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Stillborn;43690 said:
It would be fun if Vergil would return, but to be honest I think that Vergil will not be back. Because Dante fell in love with Trish IMO I think that Trish would be the one. And honestly I want Trish to come back.

By the way, If Nero is Dantes child, who is his mother?

I don't think Dante is in love with Trish. He's just attached to her because she looks like his mother. Which I find foolish of him.

And what would that have to do with Vergil not coming back?

Mobfigurz

Im still sayin that Dante couldnt be in Love with Trish, Capcom would have to be a lil freaky to make him fall in Love with a woman that is the spitting image of his Mother, thats just weird and sick

shadowking

the King of Shadows
i think vergil should come back as he is such a cool character, and i'd like to see what he would look like now, but hold on....

... isnt DMC4 set before the events of DMC3 which is why dantes older now, as in DMC3 dante was younger than in DMC1 and 2 because it was a prequel... and a sequel of a prequel leaves you back to just before the events of the original, which....:dry: okay ive confuzzled myself :wacko:

so where would that leave Vergil in the timeline? somebody help me. :\

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The events are like this:

DMC3 Manga - DMC3 - DMC - DMC4 - DMC2.

So Vergil is probably Nelo Angelo, unless...

kgelaznik

i think it's trish she's an important character and at the end of the first one she just vanishes, i heard she's in the manga but i haven't read it so i don't know her story, to my knowledge she didn't die or anything so it just makes sense to me.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I wouldn't count on Lucia, but next 2 Vergil I would definately say Trish would be the next best candidate

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Mobfigurz;43794 said:
Im still sayin that Dante couldnt be in Love with Trish, Capcom would have to be a lil freaky to make him fall in Love with a woman that is the spitting image of his Mother, thats just weird and sick

True. Also I don't think (personally) that Trish looks EXACTLY like Dante's mother. Judging from the 2 pics i've seen of Eva there are some differences.

The events are like this:

DMC3 Manga - DMC3 - DMC - DMC4 - DMC2.

So Vergil is probably Nelo Angelo, unless...

I thought the books didn't count.

i think it's trish she's an important character and at the end of the first one she just vanishes, i heard she's in the manga but i haven't read it so i don't know her story, to my knowledge she didn't die or anything so it just makes sense to me.

Trish isn't really important. She can be cool to some people yes, but really she's just a woman who happens to look a little like Dante's mother with power.

Mobfigurz

I find it strange the Anime counts as part of the Story, simply because in the 3 episodes I've seen, Dante is Familiar with Lady, yet in DMC3 it is made to look like their first time ever meeting one another.
So Im not entirely sure about the Anime counting

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I also don't know about the anime yet. I was talking about the manga which has a different story;)

If the anime can somehow find a hole and enter between DMC1 and DMC4 then I should include it.

Top Bottom