• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anonymous attacking Facebook 5th November?

Agree with the decision or not?

• yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just confuse them by looking for childrens cartoon shows, then look for hentai. They'll either think you're a disturbed child or a perverted adult.:p

I don't think they'd find too much interesting info on me. I'm too boring to be spied on.:shifty:

I like that idea :3
Unless, I keep looking for Vergil stuff... they'll get bored soon enough:shifty:

Meg

Does Anonymous really think this is going to change anything? If they shutdown FB for a day, all people are going to do is b*tch and moan about how FB is down. Then everyone will go back to posting once the site is back up again. There is no point in doing something like this if it changes nothing. And this won't change anything.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
To be honest, on all occasions that I'm not literally forced to divulge my identity, I don't. So on FB I don't use real names or actual pictures of myself, and I sure as hell don't give out current emails, phone numbers and addresses. If someone wants to spy on that, good luck on finding out anything about the real me. I treat the FB account as a large joke. ^^

8BitHero

Scrub
I don't use Facebook because the idea that putting all of your information up online to then be sold is hilarious. Hack it all they want. I'm safe.

Well, at the very least, it'll raise awareness. :/

See, this is why I don't have a FB account. I've known for years now that they've been spying on us. Ditto for twitter.

All-in-all though, I agree with the decision.

Now we just need an IRS scandel so that we can stop paying taxes...

Oh, wait...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/25/irs-scandal_n_3499913.html

I have one.

But who the hell wants to see people all day taking pictures and basically begging for likes on their pics? And attention.Don't get me started on attention. Most of my facebook so called 'friends' do this all day and night.

I only visit facebook to see some actual interesting stuff besides people I don't want to see their photoshopped faces and bodies and hear them talking about pointless gossip and such.

That's why I don't stay there more than 10 minutes...or my IQ will have to suffer the consequences.
(Not to add HOW MUCH they steal stuff from Tumblr).
What do they want to see? Stupid girls with 'duck' faces and boys with muscles and no brain?

Top Bottom