• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

anime vs. DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil Sparda

A son of Sparda
Vergil Vs. Trunks would be a good battle,but I think Vergil would win.
And as for Dante Vs. nine tailed Naruto,well Dante could use his Sparda sword and go DDT so I think Dante would win

Vergil Sparda

A son of Sparda
I think Vergil should take on sesshomaru and dante should fight inyasha.

Sesshomaru Vs. Vergil=draw

Dante Vs. inuyasha=draw

Dante Vs. Trunks=...Really dont know

Vergil Vs. Sasuke=draw

Mundus Vs.Goku=Goku!

Noxotic

Kakashi said:
Woah .... just think of it .... you have the Nine tailed Fox as a PET whoa ...........
I would make him eat you.:)
lol, I shouldn't of said any DBZ characters cause they are TOO DESTRUCTIVE and would probably ahnialate Dante and Vergil.

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
hmmm eat me .... now i am hungry and + I HATE INUYASHA ITS LIKE DBZ FOR GIRLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Alucard vs Dante...........................it would be a Legenday Battle better than Mundus...........................or Jo (Burst Angel) vs Trish...................that would be a goooooooooood fight................lol :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dante said:
I would make him eat you.:)
lol, I shouldn't of said any DBZ characters cause they are TOO DESTRUCTIVE and would probably ahnialate Dante and Vergil.

i agree..................but Dante and Vergil have Devil´s Blood of their Father............they could make Destruction.................but i dont think that any DBZ could anhialate them

Curse

Cursed Girl
d4rkn1ght;3393 said:
Alucard vs Dante...........................it would be a Legenday Battle better than Mundus...........................or Jo (Burst Angel) vs Trish...................that would be a goooooooooood fight................lol :p

ow my facking goth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this would be one unreall battle!!!!!!!!
dante and alucard....woah.........
i wouldn't know for whom to cheer...
and in if DMC vs DBZ
DMC would win...cause they use swords that could slash goku into bits

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Curse;4912 said:
ow my facking goth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this would be one unreall battle!!!!!!!!
dante and alucard....woah.........
i wouldn't know for whom to cheer...
and in if DMC vs DBZ
DMC would win...cause they use swords that could slash goku into bits

Sangoku??...................not true..............coz even the guns couldnt kill him..........................i am back from the Region boot camp and i have been there in 5 days.......................i have missed u guys

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
how about 100% abel nightroad vs. that nude vampire chick on dmc3...forgot her name..ps2 broke cuz....Sparda came into my room slashed and gave me his sword.......he still owes me a new 1.....

and

alastor(vewtiful joe) vs. dante

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
lol..................dont worry.
Sparda will give u a Sword, a good Sword..............that could slash a guy into pieces................i prefer Dark Dragon Blade that has in Ninja Gaiden..............................that is a master piece :p

vergil rocks

uhhhhh
1.dante v.s. inuyasha
2.vergil v.s. inuyasha
3.dante @ vergil v.s. inuyasha @ seshoumaru
4.lady v.s. inu
5.vergil v.s. saske

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom