• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Animated series for Nero

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Wonder if DMC is going into Netflix, will it tell of Nero's adventures after DMC5 with arm grown back? Or replay back to the beginning in DMC3 & Sparda's origin?

If it'll chronicle Nero's adventures and possibly Lady & Trish joining him, what kind of cases & demon enemy you picture him facing? Hope a group similar to the Order.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
You could follow Nero after 5 as he adjusts to the new status quo. The case of the week structure would work here. Just do more with Nero and the others as characters. Thats why the last anime sucked to me- it didn't explore the cast well enough to keep my interest.

Or you could start by retelling 4 and then adapt 5. I wanted to tell new stories along with adaptations of other DMC stories. So there might be 2 or 3 seasons between 4 and 5.

Picard

Starfleet Demon
Personally I would like a series covering Nero's life. So maybe Season 1 - family matters (him growing up with Credo and Kyrie), Season 2 - Order matters (Nero as member of the Order), Season 3 - demon hunting (possibly how he started his demon hunting job).

Top Bottom