• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Angels & new Demons to appear in DmC2

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What angels and demons from mythology do you all want to appear in the next sequel? And what are your character ideas for them?

Now that Mundus is dead, its just a matter of time before new demons try to take over the throne and angels will also be a problem for Dante soon. At least there can be some angels and demons with good hearts just like Sparda, Phineas & Eva.

Here's....
Angels:
- Azrael
- Gabriel
- Michael
- Raphael
- Metatron
- Raziel
- Uriel
- Ariel

Demons:
- Azazel
- Abaddon
- Astaroth
- Baphomet
- Belphegor
- Beelzebub
- Asmodeus
- Mammon
- Moloch
- Incubus
- Lucifer/Satan (saving him for later games)
- Lillith (would you want her to return into something that is not... a whore?)
- Bring back the old demons from the old DMC.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Angels will be the main antagonists of DmC2.

Calling it now.
Calling it now again: Raging fanboys will claim that DmC2 is unoriginal and bad because it is copying the Bayonetta series because angels are enemies in that game. It's not like any other game or media has angels as the enemy.

RhythmDemon

Half Demon
I wonder if the demons will have some cool theme behind them like the Seven Hells of the Demon Army from DMC3. I always thought that was interesting.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Calling it now again: Raging fanboys will claim that DmC2 is unoriginal and bad because it is copying the Bayonetta series because angels are enemies in that game. It's not like any other game or media has angels as the enemy.

Yeh and I AIN'T goin' Bayonetta again. I feel as if the angels and God from heaven above are offended by this!

I want Dante to prove to the angels that an abomination like him and Vergil can never be a threat to them.

Downfall

I wonder if the demons will have some cool theme behind them like the Seven Hells of the Demon Army from DMC3. I always thought that was interesting.

They should. But instead of the Seven Deadly Sins, they should have something else. Maybe the Ten Commandments.

And if not that, then something equally iconic.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Yeh and I AIN'T goin' Bayonetta again. I feel as if the angels from heaven above are offended by this!

I want Dante to prove to the angels that an abomination like him and Vergil can never be a threat to them.
Kind of like how Zeus/Alex Mercer the Virus (not the real Alex Mercer) saying that he is something less than human, but also something more. Sadly, with the second game, Alex Mercer becomes the (tragic?) antagonist.

graters

I would like the next part to be dante,kat trying to defend the world from the attacking deamons.I would like for them to establish the order again.And search for new allies.By the way virgil will try to prepare an attack on dante or something like that.I really liked this part and escpecially kat i would like alot for her to be on then next part. And to continiou as i said they are searching for new allies phinies is with them and trying to help em + new angels and deamons like u said will come and help.It will be epic i hope they make the next part faster than this part.... It took em a while to do it.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'd make the angels misbelievers & disbelievers int he next game. One angel will help Dante and convince his kind that a nephilim like Dante can help save the world and mankind.

Top Bottom