• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An interesting game coming up next.Malicious.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Malicious,a new,download only title for the PS3 by Alvion.Even though I never heard of it nor the company the game caught my interest because of that :

You're able to freely select your next stage. Your ordering could be important, as clearing a boss gives you that boss's powers in the form of a new action. Your character also gains power in other areas, including increased jump height and the ability to lock on to a greater number of enemies with your demon bullet blasts.

So,what we have here is a 3D beat'em up game full of action and with a Megaman system power up mode.Colour me interested!

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/08/30/malicious_boss_skills/

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/08/31/malicious_trailer_and_screens/

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Re: An intersesting game coming up next.Malicious.

Looks great. :D Personally, I hoped that this game will be a full retail release for PS3 and other consoles instead of PSN downloadable.

Great find, Devil Bane. ^_^

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades

Thanks.It's strange thought that Alvion still exists,they only released three games and they each have a 4-year gap from each other.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Devil Bane;269855 said:
Thanks.It's strange thought that Alvion still exists,they only released three games and they each have a 4-year gap from each other.

Who knows? Maybe they got financial backing or just reformed. Although I have read somewhere that it was part of Sony's Japan Studio. Perhaps this explains the company's 'survival'.

At this web page:

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/19/famitsu-reveals-some-delicious-malicious-details/

Meg

OOO! This looks fun. I doubt they will make it a full game, but maybe if it is popular enough they will make a ful game sequel.

moseslmpg

This looks very cool. It reminds me of ZOE a little, with some Megaman (the guy even looks like some alternate universe Rock), and DMC thrown in for good measure. I like the cape mechanic a lot, and how the design is all wispy and flowing. If I had a PS3, I'd download it.

Vampi

moseslmpg;269877 said:
This looks very cool. It reminds me of ZOE a little, with some Megaman (the guy even looks like some alternate universe Rock), and DMC thrown in for good measure. I like the cape mechanic a lot, and how the design is all wispy and flowing. If I had a PS3, I'd download it.

Oh... don't worry i'm sure "one day" you'll be able to play it. :cool:

And yeah the game looks really cool. I've never bought any PSN title, so this might be my first one. But i hope the game doesn't ask for alot of memory. I don't have enough space in my 40GB PS3 and i was hoping Sengoku Basara 3 doesn't have a big install (which i heard it does though cause an online friend of mine has the Japanese version). But...i'll make space for this game. It looks really cool.

Top Bottom