• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

AMV/GMV requests

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
No idea where else to put this thread and since it's in line with doing something creative and fan-oriented, thought I'd post it here.

Does anyone here have a talent in creating amv's/gmv's?
Can you work magic with both beat and visuals?
Is anyone willing to take on requests, both for the challenge and just for fun?

Just wanted to check as I'm always finding these awesome songs - and no decent a/gmv's to go with it in the DMC arena.

Anybody who is interested in taking on requests, please leave a comment. I'll edit this post with the usernames of those who are willing and able to create some good stuff to keep the fandom going.
And PLEASE do come back and share the link to the video you've created.

This also goes for anyone who already has made some a/gmv's. Feel free to post your links in this thread.

+ I'm not selfish. If anyone else has a request, please feel free to put down details of what you'd like.

(Abbreviations: gmv - gaming music video/ amv - anime music video)

Ps. if anyone creates a DMC gmv/amv with Fall Out Boy's Centuries song, I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE FOREVER.

Viper

Premium
Something interesting came on my playlist, and since I'm a disaster in making videos (I tried, I really did), I'd rather offer an idea to someone that has time.
It's about a cowboy, but would fit Dante quite nicely as well, so... Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory

Rochefort

Sleepy Cheese Zombie
I have basic video editing skills (i can get by using Premiere Pro /After Effects) that i can pitch in some help with editing! I used to make AMVs for fun, but I'm not sure if i can still find those videos. I'll try to look around so i can post a sample. :D
Ps. if anyone creates a DMC gmv/amv with Fall Out Boy's Centuries song, I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE FOREVER.
Oh wow, oh wow. I have been thinking of the same thing ever since that song was released. I was planning to hand draw and animate something as MV for that song, but my schedule has been rather unkind.

Top Bottom