• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

American Horror Story fans?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
ME!!!!
I've only watched the first season, though. Or it may have been the second. I'm not sure now. I may need to go rewatch it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sweet! First season is about a haunted murder house. Second season is about an insane asylum.

Ah yessss, I've seen the first season. The second season has only recently aired here, and I haven't been watching :(

....I loved Tate. I know. I do like the psychotic obsessive ones._.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Ah yessss, I've seen the first season. The second season has only recently aired here, and I haven't been watching :(

....I loved Tate. I know. I do like the psychotic obsessive ones._.
Tate is so messed up. I get why he is that way because of his screwed up family life, but what he does is just terrible. I'm glad he got the ending he deserved. It's the worst punishment for a guy like that.
I'm glad that Violet rejected him when she found out what he was truly like. Any girl who goes with a guy like him is asking for a lot of trouble. He's really dangerous and psychologically damaged in a way that no one could fix.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tate is so messed up. I get why he is that way because of his screwed up family life, but what he does is just terrible. I'm glad he got the ending he deserved. It's the worst punishment for a guy like that.
I'm glad that Violet rejected him when she found out what he was truly like. Any girl who goes with a guy like him is asking for a lot of trouble. He's really dangerous and psychologically damaged in a way that no one could fix.

Yeah, pretty much. I only started watching halfway through the season so it was a bit of a mindf*ck to put all the puzzle pieces together, but yikes he was pretty disturbing. Especially the shocker where it turned out Violet was dead because he'd manipulated her into committing suicide. Like. *mindblown* I really did like him a lot prior to that revelation. Then...he just...kinda creeped me out. But I was all fangirl for him before that. Tragic, tragic character - and Violet was just as tragic, poor soul.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Yeah, pretty much. I only started watching halfway through the season so it was a bit of a mindf*ck to put all the puzzle pieces together, but yikes he was pretty disturbing. Especially the shocker where it turned out Violet was dead because he'd manipulated her into committing suicide. Like. *mindblown* I really did like him a lot prior to that revelation. Then...he just...kinda creeped me out. But I was all fangirl for him before that. Tragic, tragic character - and Violet was just as tragic, poor soul.
They're all tragic people in a way. Once you see the stories of how they died and become trapped in the house. They're still trapped even at the end. But at least the Harmon family get a happy-ish ending because their family becomes united again.

If you can watch season 2, give it a go. It's a real eye opener to how they treated the disabled and special needs people back in the 1960s. That's what's so scary about season 2. That sick stuff actually happened in real life. It's also about corruption of religion and the power of god over evil, and it has some aliens in there too.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Ugh, I only watched up until the last two shows on the first season. :( But do any of you know how many episodes the second season has? I have it on my DVR and haven't watched any of them. Oh well, it's the weekend so I got some catch-up time to...catch up :)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Ugh, I only watched up until the last two shows on the first season. :( But do any of you know how many episodes the second season has? I have it on my DVR and haven't watched any of them. Oh well, it's the weekend so I got some catch-up time to...catch up :)
There are 13 episodes for season 2. ^_^

EllDawn

I've only seen the first season. Netflix seems to be taking its time in getting the second online.

Top Bottom