• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Amazing song and music video.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
sorry for being my self.but this is a waste of thread and space.i nice vid but its not worth an entire thread,if i may say so my self.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
^Your sig is awesome. Equal Rights ftw!!!

Song was pretty good, but I really didn't pay attention to the video.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^You should the vid was great.

Enigmatic_soldier;180939 said:
sorry for being my self.but this is a waste of thread and space.i nice vid but its not worth an entire thread,if i may say so my self.

Fine, be yourself.:p

I'm being myself, I've dedicated threads to one vid I found on youtube before and the mods don't mind.

I personally think this deserves its own thread, thank you very much.^_^

On a side note, I love your sig. Love is for everybody!!! Keep on fighting for equal rights like that.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"This video is not avaliable in your country due to blah blah blah up yours Youtube."

Care to tell us the name of the song, and the artist?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

Its the original music video. I really wanted you to see it, its art.

It takes allot to get me to say that about music today, but this is one epic music video.

You can't see it in your country? Why the hell not?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Because YouTube sucks, or because they don't like the British...One of the two.

Will search for it now, thanks.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ True that...

Found it, will edit this post and give my opinion on it.

EDIT:
Opinion: While I'm not overly keen on U2, I did like that, the video was very well done, artistc and fantastically emotive, one of those rare videos that are exceptionally visual, yet doesn't detract from the song itself, the lyrics actually fit in quite well with the overall theme of the video too, rather than being entirely unrelated, nice find, that brightened my day a little.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I have never heard of these guys until today.

I liked it allot. Watched the vid like 3 times to figure out everything that wa going on. Touching little story.

The music ties in to the video perfectly. I loved every second of it. You have to understand all the human emotion involved in the people shown. If you do, the spectacular presentation is top notch.

Still, cannot believe I had to find you another site to see it.

Google succeeds where youtube fails.

First time I have ever used google video search function too.

Top Bottom