• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Amazing" Reveal in Famitsu Next Week

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Hmmm...not surprised nothing new.....well someone here might find something new or interesting to analyze about these scans.

We need someone who knows Japanese stat............wait won't there be someone in Japan who might one day translate or text all this information to a website........hmm...wait isn't there siliconeria or something who at least talks about Famitsu articles really well.

Kammosjuttu

This is what you all waited for ??? :

dmc1.jpg

dmc2.jpg

dmc3.jpg

dmc4f.jpg

Just for all community :) Uploaded them into mine acc on Imageshack :)

Thanks for these! :) Just, would you happen to have these in a bigger size? It's a bit difficult to read all the kanjies when they are this small.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Thanks for these! :) Just, would you happen to have these in a bigger size? It's a bit difficult to read all the kanjies when they are this small.

I had yesterday an talk with mine JAP friend who scanned thing, he sended it by an communicator but well Im thinking that this is not an HQ scan as well.

Railazel

I had yesterday an talk with mine JAP friend who scanned thing, he sended it by an communicator but well Im thinking that this is not an HQ scan as well.

I'm sorry to say this but your English is horrible.

Are you saying that the scans here aren't HQ or the scans you received aren't HQ?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think she means both.

Anyway, unless there is something there that we didn't know about this has turned into a pretty dissapointing article.

Top Bottom