• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Am i the only one who think Street fighterXtekken sucks ??

Agility

"Known"
They are aware that everyone doesn't like SF style. Which is why Tekken vs Street Fighter is coming out sometime next year. Yes, Tekken style.

What I want is DOA style, that counter system is amazing.

But what we need is a Urban Reign style or Max Anarchy style game.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
They are aware that everyone doesn't like SF style. Which is why Tekken vs Street Fighter is coming out sometime next year. Yes, Tekken style.

From a technical stand point it won't be easy

All Capcom Did was Nerf the tekken character's moves and give them a sloppy make-up but Namco has to make a full 3d Fighter game with Street-fighter characters and that hasn't been done since SFex3

I remember playing Street fighter Ex2 on my psp

the game was in full 3d you could actually move your character horizontally you could avoid hadokens and other attacks and also Namco has to do the opposite to fit SF characters into a tekken game

They have to add more Moves !! because tekken is all about in-depth slick combos and grapple

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze

If you have a console you can just grab Soul caluber 5 and throw SXT in the dumpster

I've just seen this Video and i'm already impressed

SXTekken Is a big Disappointment

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I have SoulCalibur5 & 4
If you have SoulCalibur4 & haven't gotten 5, don't worry over it.
You might be disappointed between the two.

still tons better than SFXTekken and a LOT more appealing

just like i love Tekken 5 I Also love Tekken 6 Equally :)
But i like Tk 5 slightly more because it has that Ps2ish feel to it

As far SF goes its a series of disappointments it just never fails to disappoint me

After Street fighter 2 The series got jumbled in re-releases and Cross-over then this game popped up from nowhere and sealed the series forever

Top Bottom