• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

alternate costumes dmc4 should have had.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
for some reason Capcom decided not to make alternate costumes in dmc4. this is a thread to post the costumes Capcom should have included.

Dante:
Coatless Dante- this ones obvious
Legendary Dark Knight- Sparda is dmc there should always be a LDK costume
dmc1 Dante- the original look there is no reason not to include this
dmc1 coatless- its a cool look
dmc3 Dante- he has the same personality as 3 so why not the same outfit
dmc3 coatless ( aka shirtless Dante)- just a little gift for the fangirls
Super Dante- infinite devil trigger is always good
Super LDK- once again infinite DT is always good.
Vergil- we didn't get Virgil but at least we should have gotten his outfit
Coatless Vergil- just to throw in another Vergil costume.
Super Vergil- infinite DT+Vergil= god.
Corrupt Vergil/Nelo Angelo- more Virgil is always good
Super Corrupt Vergil- do i even need to say it at this point
Nero- just in case someone prefers Nero's look to Dante's

Nero:
Coatless Nero- i listed 4 coatless costumes for Dante. Nero should have at least one
Credo- just because
Demonic Nero ( based on the old concept art where Nero had a normal DT)- because Nero has that weird Spirit thing for a DT.
Angleo Credo- because it would look really cool.
Legendary Dark Knight- Nero is related to Sparda too so he should get this one as well.
Super Nero- infinite DT
Super LDK- same as above
Dante- so you can pretend Dante is still the main character.
Angelo Agnus- ( dreadnought DT's idea)
Agnus- because Angelo Agnus is included.
Super Demonic Nero- (Dreadnought DT's idea)
Order Uniform-( BlueDevil's idea)

Dante has looks from other games and i was trying very hard to avoid giving Nero a Vergil costume so i had more costume ideas for Dante even though Nero is the main character of dmc4.

so dose anyone have any other ideas (try to focus on Nero the main character should have more). or dose anyone have any comments about my ideas.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
An Angelo Agnus costume would be nice too. But other than that, I can't think of anything.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;266670 said:
An Angelo Agnus costume would be nice too. But other than that, I can't think of anything.

if we have an ugly bug demon guy then we might as well put the non demonic ugly human guy it used to be.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
And when you play as him, Red Queen is traded for a Gladius. :p

Hm... What about a Super Demonic Nero too? That would be pretty awesome as well.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;266675 said:
And when you play as him, Red Queen is traded for a Gladius. :p

Hm... What about a Super Demonic Nero too? That would be pretty awesome as well.

that seems obvious. i can't believe i didn't come up with it.

the Gladius for Agnus is a good idea we should probably give some of the other costumes alternate forms for the weapons.

Dante:
DMC1/DMC1 Coatless- Alastor instead of Rebellion/ Ifrit instead of Gilgamesh
DMC3/DMC3 Coatless- Sealed form Rebellion Beowulf instead of Gilgamesh
Virgil( all variants)- Force Edge instead of Rebellion Beowulf instead of Gilgamesh
LDK/Super LDK- Sparda instead of Rebellion. L&O instead of E&I
Nero- Red Queen instead of Rebellion. Blue Rose instead of Ivory

Nero:
Credo- the sword credo had instead of Red Queen
Angelo Credo- the sword angelo Credo had instead of Red Queen. Angelo Credo's summoned swords instead of the ones Nero usually uses.
Angelo Agnus- A Cutlass instead of Red Queen
LDK/Super LDK- Sparda instead of Red Queen. Luce instead of Blue Rose
Dante- Rebellion instead of Red Queen. Ivory Instead of Blue Rose

while i'm thinking of ideas how about alternate DT's for some of Dante's costumes.

DMC1/DMC1 Coatless- Alastor DT ( switches to Ifrit DT when Ifrit is Equipped)
DMC3/DMC3 Coatless- dmc3 Rebellion DT (switches to Dante's Beowulf DT when Beowulf is equipped)
Virgil( normal coatless and super)- Virgil Yamato DT (switches to Virgil's Beowulf DT when Beowulf is Equipped)
Corrupt Virgil- Nelo Angelo
LDK/Super LDK- Sparda's Devil form
Nero- Demonic Nero.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
And what about a costume that makes Nero look like a full version of the ghost he has, and call it DT Nero?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Nero's original design was going to have him wearing the original Order Holy Knight outfit (the same thing Credo's knights in the first cutscenes were wearing)

Why not have a costume with Nero wearing one of those?

aka958

Don't trust people
So umm... Why have a seperate costume for Angelo Agnus and Angelo Credo? Why don't you make them the DT for the Agnus and Credo costumes? :huh:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;266763 said:
So umm... Why have a seperate costume for Angelo Agnus and Angelo Credo? Why don't you make them the DT for the Agnus and Credo costumes? :huh:

Angelo Agnus and Angelo Credo would be the super forms of the human guys. The human versions would have the DT, whereas the Angelos would be in permanent DT.

moseslmpg

You guys know many of these were done on the PC version right? It is a shame that fans had to do the work that Capcom crapped out on.

I'd like to see a demonic Dante, like his original, winged dragon beast DT form that he was supposed to have.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;266797 said:
Angelo Agnus and Angelo Credo would be the super forms of the human guys. The human versions would have the DT, whereas the Angelos would be in permanent DT.

actually its because of the way Nero's DT works. since it's separate from him and doesn't always move the way he dose. normal DT's don't work for Nero without changing alot more than just the way he looks.

Kittn

Dante's Lapcat
I'd like to see all of Dante's previous costumes (with coatless models too hah). And maybe some Capcom cameo outfits (sorta like Prince of Persia had for Princey). Chris Redfield's getup from 5 or Leon's togs from RE4. It was a RE spinoff once upon a time and all. Ken's alternate outfit from SSFIV (they share VA and Mocap so why not some wardrobe) would make me lol, and I'd play with it. Haha. They don't all have to be serious.

For Nero the only things I can think of is giving him his concept look back. And maybe a Vergil costume, but I'm sure that would tick folks off. I'd like it though.

Dante's concept coat might be interesting to see as well in game.

Hmm. Gives me some ideas for a mod or two tho, once I finish the one I'm workin on. Too bad they didn't make the game more mod friendly. We might of been able to pull some of this stuff off on our own.

Top Bottom