• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Altered Beast

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Does anyone remember this game? It was classic.

Then tried to make a 3d one called Project: Altered Beast. But it didn't work.

I wish they brought it back.. but less bloody on the transformations. But show some.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I remember it on the Mega Drive, though I didnt own a Mega Drive I played the game quite a lot at friends houses. I played the Amiga back then & my Atari mainly.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Ya know. It would be nice for that and Bloody Roar to come back.

Isn't there any more animal metamorphic animal games somewhere?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
There was an arcade game made by Konami called Metamorphic Force a while back. You should look it up, it's pretty cool.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
There was an arcade game made by Konami called Metamorphic Force a while back. You should look it up, it's pretty cool.
Checked it out. Too bad it didn't come back.

If only Altered Beast was brought back with a sequel and connections to the last game.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Checked it out. Too bad it didn't come back.

If only Altered Beast was brought back with a sequel and connections to the last game.

Yeah. Altered Beast is one of the few games I know of where dragon = good...

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How would you wanna bring back Altered Beast that is less than how Project Altered Beast went?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What if there was a way for Altered Beast to bought by Bandai Namco or Capcom to make it be another Devil May Cry?

If they rebooted the game, it'd be like how the old Devil May Cry games were. Plus change the characters & story.

Let's say... in the modern era, a young boy was chosen to take up an experiment that was based in an ancient legend that a warrior would possess the ability to become a chimeric warrior/soldier. It possessed spirit orbs from mythical animals & ordinary ones.

A civilian was the test subject. A good scientist tested the project on him with genome chips by rebuilding him into a cyborg. The chips were based on the orbs. It was a success but something went wrong and all animals began to mutate in terrifying ways.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How about a new animal morphing action-adventure game to honor the fall of Altered Beast then?

I'd call it.... Project Chimera.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've played Altered Beast on the Mega Drive and I know there was a version released on the PS2 (apparently it was pretty rubbish).

Top Bottom