• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Alright, it's Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Hey guys,

I've been thinking about permanently leaving the forum for months now, since I've pretty much said what I wanted to say. Besides, I don't have the time; I need to study. The year just started, and it's already getting hectic. I was supposed to be studying since a few hours ago XD

Thanks for everything, and thanks to everyone who talked to me civilly. It's been aggravating, saddening, but most of all, fun, exciting and enriching. We're all Devil May Cry fans, and that's been fun to see.

I hope you all will find whatever you're looking for, and I guess I'll see you... in HELL. Uhuhu. Uhuh. Uuuuh. God, that s.ucked :p Bye, and good luck and long life!

EDIT: alright, I'll leave my account active just in case anyone wants to talk about something. I could also check out some threads, too :)

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Leaving already? :( Well, good luck with your studies and i hope you succeed in whatever your planning. As always, if you think about just coming back or dropping by, you're always welcome cause well, you're a part of the dmc forum family!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey guys,

I've been thinking about permanently leaving the forum for months now, since I've pretty much said what I wanted to say. Besides, I don't have the time; I need to study. The year just started, and it's already getting hectic. I was supposed to be studying since a few hours ago XD

Thanks for everything, and thanks to everyone who talked to me civilly. It's been aggravating, saddening, but most of all, fun, exciting and enriching. We're all Devil May Cry fans, and that's been fun to see.

I hope you all will find whatever you're looking for, and I guess I'll see you... in HELL. Uhuhu. Uhuh. Uuuuh. God, that s.ucked :p Bye, and good luck and long life!

What is this crazy talk?
You need a reason to leave? I can give you a list of reasons TO STAY!

I'll bid you adieu, but come back when you're bored or want to check in with friends/news. And post in a thread or two. Or lurk. Lurking is good when you're short on time. ;)

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
All the best for your studies, man. Although never directly spoke to you but I hope you come back and that changes.

Who knows. Maybe after a while I'll be back, but right now, I just need to study.
Thanks, man. And all the best in whatever you may do and whenever you may do it :)

Goodbye for now...
Just take care of yourself and study hard, okay?

I will, thanks :) See you later!

Well, we didn't always see eye-to-eye, but the least I could do is bid you farewell.

So... farewell.

I hope we'll get to annoy each other some more :p
No, but seriously, thanks!

What is this crazy talk?
You need a reason to leave? I can give you a list of reasons TO STAY!

I'll bid you adieu, but come back when you're bored or want to check in with friends/news. And post in a thread or two. Or lurk. Lurking is good when you're short on time. ;)

I will lurk XD

good riddance. i never wanted you here anyway *goes to bar and tries to drown the pain*

lol. really though, it was great knowing you. you'll be missed my friend. best of luck with your studies

Thanks! And good luck with everything to you, too! Exclamation mark! Sorry :p

And nobody hesitate to contact me about things; I think I'll leave my account active for now :) I may not respond that soon, though. I'll be... around. Sometimes.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Hey guys,

EDIT: alright, I'll leave my account active just in case anyone wants to talk about something. I could also check out some threads, too :)

You made me feel welcome here in the forum i wish you all the luck in all you endeviors take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom