• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Alphabetical browse

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Hey Devilmaycry, I was thinking that with all of the threads coming in you're going to spend a good five minutes looking for the thread. Could you put in an alphabetical browse (a bit like the one you've used to help look for members) but for each forum e.g. devil may cry general discussion. I don't think I'd be exaggerating saying that there's hundreds or thousand there.
It'd make things easier anyway, in my opinion.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Sure, that wouldn't be a problem at all. Even though it would just take a simple template edit I'm not entirely sure when I will be able to get round to re-implementing it (I actually disabled that option today) and my list of things to-do is becoming quite extensive...

But don't worry, I won't forget. ;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
devilmaycry;8549 said:
Sure, that wouldn't be a problem at all. Even though it would just take a simple template edit I'm not entirely sure when I will be able to get round to re-implementing it (I actually disabled that option today) and my list of things to-do is becoming quite extensive...

But don't worry, I won't forget. ;)

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Thanks

I thought about it because there are many members on this site and checking who's online now is quite hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom