• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Almost got my *** whooped!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I recently went a party with my sister and I'm sure you all know if you don't party hard, then don't go!
You all know that crazy kid(everyschool has one) well he came up to me dead-drunk and started cursing me out for no reason and then threw his drink on me!

Yall know I'm a calm rational mother****a, so you know, I waited... For the perfect chance.

I waited till he came outside by the pool and ran up on him and yanked his pants down!
The light from the water made the red look pink( it was night) and they had transformers on them!!!!

We laughed and laughed!

The next day I was sitting in a chair by the pool and talking to my bro's. When they left you know, I closed my eyes and started to relax. I remember I had planed to buy a hoodie I had been meaning to purchase for a while so I figured "Might as well do it now".

I go out my fence and right with seconds to spare I dodged a bat flying right at my head! I'm lucky I've never been one to hesitate when I see something coming!

Now before you all go and think "He got pwned".
No, I didn't. This dude ain't know who he was messin' with.
Like an idiot he let the bat hit the fence, sealing his *** whoopin in a nice package.
The force of the bat hitting the wall stoped him long enough for me to kick him in the back of his knee's, sending him back some until I yanked at his shirt pulling him further to the ground and punched him in the face.

Once he was on the ground lets just say my feet went ape-**** on his face and stomach.

In the great words of some random dude.

"You up. You down. You threw".

Seriously dude was an idiot! I'm not best fighter but it's like he put a big sign on his head that said "kick my ***"!

Who said video games don't teach you self defense!:lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
never been in an actual fight but my ex and i can re-enact the opening if dmc 1 minus the sword, bike and lighting. LOL i wish i had the lightening

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Well he deserved it for coming at me with a bat.
Well, thank you. Usually I don't fight people!^_^

Top Bottom